没有钱的爱情也是甜蜜的,但是没有钱的婚姻呢?
教程:每日学英语  浏览:317  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    音频点击此处>>>
    A: I'm worried.

    A:我可发愁了。

    B: Worried about what?

    B: 愁什么?

    A: I'm getting married.

    A:我要结婚了。

    B: You should be happy, not worried.

    B: 你该高兴啊,别发愁了。

    A: I am happy, but marriage is a lot of responsibility.

    A:我是开心,但是婚姻承载着很多责任。

    B: Yes, you have to take care of your wife.

    B: 是,你得照顾你的妻子。

    A: And I have to take care of our children.

    A:我得照顾我的孩子们。

    B: Are you going to start a family?

    B: 要有孩子了?

    A: Yes. We want to have a little boy and a little girl.

    A:恩,我们想要一个男孩,一个女孩。

    B: That sounds wonderful.

    B: 那太好了。

    A: Except we can't afford it!

    A:但是养不起啊!

    B: No wonder you're worried.

    B: 难怪你的这么苦恼。

    0/0
      上一篇:大千世界之神奇的国界线 下一篇:其实,我们这些有偏见的人,才最需要《小王子》的治疗

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)