有声双语阅读 | 女王的加冕日
教程:每日学英语  浏览:604  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    加冕

    Welcome to Arendelle! Thank you, Sir!
    欢迎来到阿伦戴尔欢迎!
    Watch your Steps please. The Gates Will opening Soon.
    注意脚下 大门马上要打开了
    Why do I have to wear this?
    我一定要穿这个吗?
    Because the Queen has come of age.
    今天城门就要打开了
    It's Coronation Day!
    女王的加冕日!
    That's not my fault.
    跟我有什么关系
    - What do you want, Sven? - Give me a snack!
    你想要什么 斯特? -给我点吃的!
    What's the magic word? Please!
    先说口令! -求你了!
    A..a... a... a! Share!
    喂!给我留点!
    I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!
    真不敢相信,城门终于打开了!
    And for a whole day!
    而且打开一整天哦!
    Faster, Persi!
    快 亲爱的!
    Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.
    阿伦戴尔 我们最神秘的贸易伙伴
    Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets
    打开大门,让我揭开你的秘密
    and exploit your riches.
    榨干你的财富...
    Did I just say that out loud?
    我是不是说的太大声了?
    Oh, me sore eyes can't wait to.
    我已经等不急要进去了
    See the Queen and the Princess .
    拜见女王和公主!
    I bet they're absolutely lovely.
    我打赌她们一定可爱极了
    I bet they are beautiful.
    她们一定是大美女
    Princess Anna...?
    安娜公主?...
    Huh? Yeah?
    恩?
    - Sorry to wake you, ma'am but... - No, no, no. You didn't.
    很抱歉叫醒您 -哦,没,没事
    I've been up for hours.
    我早就起来了...呵欠
    Who is it?
    嗯?谁在外面?
    It's still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon.
    呃,还是我,城门马上就要打开了
    Time to get ready. Of course!
    您该起床做准备了! -哦,当然!
    Ready for what?
    准备什么?
    Your sister's coronation, ma'am.
    您姐姐的加冕典礼,殿下
    My sister's cor-neration...
    我姐姐的加冕...
    It's coronation day!
    今天是加冕日!

    加冕

    重点讲解:
    coronation n. 加冕礼

    The award was front-page news: his was, declared the Daily Express, 'one of the most interesting of the names in the Coronation Honours List'.
    这项任命成了报纸的头条新闻:《每日快报》称他是“加冕典礼荣誉名册上最有意思的名字之一”。

    The coronation of the new king was a splendid pageant。
    新国王的加冕典礼非常壮观。

    mysterious adj. 神秘的;不可思议的;难解的

    A couple of messages had mysteriously disappeared.
    几条信息已经神秘地消失了。

    A mysterious illness confined him to bed for over a month.
    一种怪病让他卧床一个多月。

    exploit vt. 开发,开拓;剥削;开采n. 勋绩;功绩

    Critics claim he exploited black musicians for personal gain.
    批评家们声称他为私利利用了黑人音乐家们。

    Extra payments should be made to protect the interests of the staff and prevent exploitation.
    额外报酬应被支付以维护员工的利益和防止剥削。

    I think we're being very short-sighted in not exploiting our own coal.
    我想我们不开采利用自己的煤矿实在是目光短浅。
    0/0
      上一篇:世界无烟日:看到“smoke-free”可不是让你“免费吸烟”! 下一篇:《Summer Snow》抚慰人心的旋律,瞬间被治愈了!

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)