孤独
教程:轻松英语阅读  浏览:148  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Laugh, and the world laughs with you;
    笑则天下笑,

    Weep, and you weep alone.
    泣则独自泣。

    For the sad old earth must borrow it's mirth,
    因悲哀的旧世界须借贷欢笑,

    But has trouble enough of its own.
    而它自身的麻烦不少。

    Sing, and the hills will answer;
    唱则群山应,

    Sigh, it is lost on the air.
    叹则空散尽。

    The echoes bound to a joyful sound,
    回声反射成欢欣,

    But shrink from voicing care.
    倾诉忧虑无回音。

    Rejoice, and men will seek you;
    喜则人寻你,

    Grieve, and they turn and go.
    悲则众人离。

    They want full measure of all your pleasure,
    他们要度量你的欢快,

    But they do not need your woe.
    但他们不要你的悲哀。

    Be glad, and your friends are many;
    你高兴,朋友会多起来,

    Be sad, and you lose them all.
    你悲伤,他们转身走开。

    There are none to decline your nectared wine,
    无人会拒绝你的佳酿,

    But alone you must drink life's gall.
    但你要独自把生活的苦酒品尝。

    Feast, and your halls are crowded;
    设宴,高朋满盈,

    Fast, and the world goes by.
    斋戒,无人问津。

    Succeed and give, and it helps you live,
    成功和慷慨能助你生,

    But no man can help you die.
    但是他人救不了你死。

    There is room in the halls of pleasure
    娱乐大厅里有一间房,

    For a long and lordly train,
    长长豪华列车停中央,

    But one by one we must all file on
    但我们都必须鱼贯上,

    Through the narrow aisles of pain.
    通过狭长痛苦的走廊。
    0/0
      上一篇:八月之美 下一篇:真正的高贵

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)