One summer holiday I was in the forest by myself.一个夏天的假期我在自己的森林。
Soon I got a big fish.不久,我就一条大鱼。
Then I heard a great noise. 然后我听到了很大的噪音。
There, right behind me, sat a big black bear!在那里,就在我身后,坐在一个大黑熊!
Wild animals are afraid of any quick move.野生动物是怕任何快速移动。
So I moved very slowly.所以我感动非常缓慢。
The bear watched me. 熊看着我。
But he sat still. 但他静静地坐着。
I took the fish我把鱼
and threw it to him. 和把它扔给他。
He ate it at once.他立刻把它吃了。
Now what was I going to do? 现在我要做的是什么?
I'd better go on fishing,我最好去钓鱼,
I thought. The bear thought so. too. 我以为。熊以为如此。也。
Soon I got another fish. 不久,我就另一个鱼。
I went over to him and put the fish into his big red mouth.我走到他,把鱼放进他的红色的大嘴巴。
I fished and fished - all for him.我钓鱼,钓鱼,为他所有。
At first I was afraid to stop.起初我很害怕停止。
Then I began to like doing it. 然后我开始喜欢做它。
He was so friendly.他是如此的友好。
When evening came, 当夜幕降临时,
the bear stood up and turned away from me.熊站起来,离开我。
WORD BANK
forest n.森林
myself/mai'self/pron.我自己
Wild/wauld/adj,野性的;
野生的;野蛮的
be afraid of害怕
still /stil/ adj.安静的
throw v.扔;抛;投掷
thought v.思考;想法
turn away走开;转过身