[双语]中国寓言故事:潇鼠五会
教程:中国寓言故事  浏览:240  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    寓言故事是很多老师都推荐的课外读物,在读英语寓言故事的时候不仅能够提升自己的英语成绩,还能让自己充实中外见闻,不愧是英语学习的绝佳推荐。下面是小编整理的关于中国寓言故事:潇鼠五会的资料,希望这篇寓言故事你会喜欢!

    In the fields, there was a small animal called "wu shu" (the flying squirrel).

    田野里有一种小动物,名叫“五鼠”。

    It would say to everyone it met:

    它逢友便说:

    "I have five skills: flying, walking, swimming, climbing trees, and digging holes in the ground."

    “我有五种本领:会飞、会走、会游泳、会爬树、还会掘土打洞。”

    Thereupon, its pals would laugh at it, saying:

    于是,小伙伴们讥笑它说:

    "Though you have learned these skills, you have mastered none of them."

    “你虽然学了这几种本领,却一种也没有学好。”

    "You can fly, but not high; you can swim, but not far; you can climb trees, but not to the treetop;

    “会飞,却飞得不高;会游泳,却游得不远;会爬树,却爬不到树顶;

    you can dig holes in the ground, but not deep enough."

    会掘土打洞,却打得不深。”

    When the flying squirrel heard what its pals said, it ran away manger.

    b鼠听了小伙伴们的话后,气呼呼地跑了。

    Indeed, the flying squirrel had learned five skills, but when put to use, they were useless.

    是啊,A鼠是学了五种本领,但是用起来,却一种也不中用。

    How could they be called real skills?

    这怎么能说是有真本领呢!

    0/0
      上一篇:[双语]中国寓言故事:少女遇盗 下一篇:[双语]中国寓言故事:曲高和寡

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程