[双语]中国寓言故事:郑人买鞋
教程:中国寓言故事  浏览:310  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    寓言故事是很多老师都推荐的课外读物,在读英语寓言故事的时候不仅能够提升自己的英语成绩,还能让自己充实中外见闻,不愧是英语学习的绝佳推荐。下面是小编整理的关于中国寓言故事:郑人买鞋的资料,希望这篇寓言故事你会喜欢!

    In the State of Zheng, there was a man who wanted to go into town to buy a pair of new shoes.

    郑国,有个人想去城里买一双新鞋子。

    Before leaving home, he measured his foot with a piece of straw for size.

    他离家前先用一根稻草量了自己的脚,把它当作尺码。

    After he arrived at the town and entered a shoeshop, he put his hand into his pocket only to find that in his haste he had left the measurement at home.

    他到了城里,走进鞋店,伸手摸口袋,才发现因为急着赶路,把尺码忘在家里了。

    Thereupon, he turned round andstarted for home.

    于是,他转身就往家里跑。

    But when he rushed back to the shoeshop with the measurement, the shop had closed.

    可是等他拿着尺码赶回鞋店的时候,店己经关门了。

    As a result, he had busied himself for nothing.

    结果,他白忙了一阵子,还是没有买到鞋子。

    Later, someone asked him: "Were you buying shoes for yourself or for others?"

    后来,有人问他:“你是给自己买鞋,还是给别人买?”

    He answered: "For myself."

    他回答说:“是给我自己。”

    Someone else asked him: "Don't you have your feet on yourself?

    别人又问他:“脚不是长在你自己身上吗?

    You need only to try on shoes with your feet to get the right size.

    只要用你的脚去试试鞋的大小,不就可以了吗?

    Why did you go back home to fetch the measurement?"

    为什么还要回家去拿尺码呢?”

    The man of Zheng insisted: "I would rather trust the measurement than my own feet."

    那个郑国人坚持说:“我宁愿相信尺码,也不相信自己的脚。”

    0/0
      上一篇:[双语]中国寓言故事:视石为宝 下一篇:[双语]中国寓言故事:螳螂捕蝉

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程