[双语]中国寓言故事:人生三喻
教程:中国寓言故事  浏览:203  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    寓言故事是很多老师都推荐的课外读物,在读英语寓言故事的时候不仅能够提升自己的英语成绩,还能让自己充实中外见闻,不愧是英语学习的绝佳推荐。下面是小编整理的关于中国寓言故事:人生三喻的资料,希望这篇寓言故事你会喜欢!

    One day, Ping Gong, the King of the State of Jin, said to his minister Shi Kuang: "I am over 70 years old.

    有一天,晋国君主晋平公对他的臣子师旷说:“我已经七十多岁了。

    Though I "am eager to read some books, I feel it is too late."

    虽然很想读些书,但是,总觉得时间太晚了!”

    Shi Kuang said: "Too late? Why don't you light the candle?"

    师旷说: “时间太晚吗?为卜么不把蜡烛点起来呢?”

    Ping Gong said: "I am serious. But you go so far as to make fun of me!"

    平公说: “我和你说正经话,怎么,你竟和我开起玩笑来了!”

    Shi Kuang said: "How dare I, a blind minister, make fun of Your Majesty?

    师旷说: “我这个双目失明的臣子,哪里敢和大王开玩笑!

    I heard that when a man in his youth is fond of studying, he is like the rising sun, brilliant and magnificent;

    我听说,一个人在少年的时候好学,就像初升的太阳那样,辉煌而灿烂;

    when a man in the prime of life is fond of studying, he is like the sun at noon, with still half a day's good time ahead;

    壮年的时候好学,犹如正午的太阳,还有半天的好时光呢;

    when a man in his old age is fond of studying, he is like the flame of a candle.

    老年的时候好学,就像蜡烛的火焰一样。

    Though the light is failing, it is better than groping in the dark."

    蜡烛的光亮虽然是有限的,但是有了它,总比在黑暗中摸索着前进要好些吧!”

    Hearing Shi Kuang's words, Ping Gong of Jin said with pleasure:

    听了师旷的话,晋平公高兴地说:

    "How well you have put it!"

    “你说得多好啊!”

    0/0
      上一篇:[双语]中国寓言故事:泥人木偶 下一篇:[双语]中国寓言故事:斑鸿说袅

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)