《柯南脱口秀》第186期:疯狂的美梦
教程:柯南脱口秀  浏览:275  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Dustin Hoffman's in this movie.yeah.that's got to be an insane dream.

    达斯汀·霍夫曼参演了电影 一定是非常疯狂的美梦

    I mean,you've worked with a lot of greats,I worked with the four biggies.

    你和那么多大牌一起合作 我和四大名人合作过

    I worked with Nicholson,Pacino,Hoffman,and Hasselhoff.

    和尼克尔森 帕西诺 霍夫曼 哈塞尔霍夫合作过

    But you know,Dustin was great.Dustin,you know,one of my favorite acotrs.All of us have that feeling.

    达斯汀很好 他是我最爱的男演员之一 我们都有这样的感觉

    I remember when I was younger,I saw "Marathon Man".Great movie.One of the greatest.

    我记得我年轻时 我看了《霹雳钻》 非常棒的电影 最棒的电影之一

    Great performance by him,and Lawrence olivier.

    他的演绎非常精彩 还有劳伦斯·奥利佛

    I was little and I remember seeing that and being like,whoa,this is incredible.

    那时我还小 我记得 看到那电影 觉得太不可思议了

    My mother was like,isn't it awful with Nazis and just what they did?

    我妈妈说 纳粹 他们所做的事情是不是很可怕

    I was just like,and I was smiling and she was like,what are you smile,how could you smile?

    我当时在笑 她就说 你在笑什么 你怎么能笑得出

    I was like,Roy Schneider,he's a Jew?She's like yeah.

    我说罗伊·施耐德是犹太人吗 他说是啊

    I go,wow,I didn't know we could be that good looking.

    我就说 天哪 我不知道我们可以长那么好看

    You were inspired by Roy,he was a great-looking guy.I was really used to my uncle Saul.I thought that's what was coming.

    你受到了罗伊的激励 他是个长相帅气的人 我习惯了我索尔叔叔的长相 我想就是会这样吧

    That's fantastic.let's see,we have a clip here from "The Cobbler".I don't know which scene this is.Which scene is this?

    真是太棒了 我们有一段《鞋匠人生》的片段 我不知道是哪一段 这是哪一场景

    0/0
      上一篇:《柯南脱口秀》第185期:一直都想看电视 下一篇:《柯南脱口秀》第187期:最贴心的人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)