《柯南脱口秀》第210期:电视的大日子
教程:柯南脱口秀  浏览:253  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    We got great television tonight.This is an exciting night for television.

    今晚节目很棒 今晚是电视的大日子

    You know,Andy,tonight is the night of that live Peter pan musical on NBC.

    安迪 今晚NBC放松直播彼得·潘音乐剧

    Oh,yeah,I saw they were doing that.Wonder how it's going?Because I actually think it's airing right now.Yes.

    是啊 我看见了 不知道进展如何了 好像现在正在直播呢 是啊

    Hello?Hello,Conan.Hey,is this Christopher walken?

    喂 你好 柯南 是克里斯弗·沃肯吗

    I believe so.

    应该是的

    You believe so.You're not sure.

    应该 你还说不准吗

    Well,here's is the thing.I'm not dressed like Christopher Walken.

    问题是 我现在没打扮成克里斯托弗·沃肯的样子

    I'm dressed up like that guy on the bottle of rum.

    我穿成了那个喝朗姆酒的家伙

    Yeah,ok.Christopher,that's because right now you're in "Peter Pan" at this very moment.

    好吧 克里斯托弗 那是因为 你正在出演《彼得·潘》呢

    Wait,there's more.I got a hook for my hand.They took my hand.They didn't.

    还有呢 我的手变成了钩子 他们拿走了我的手 没有啦

    How am I supposed to eat corn.Ok.

    这下我怎么吃玉米啊 好吧

    Christopher,it's not a real hook.

    克里斯托弗 那不是真钩子

    You see,you're playing the character captain hook in "Peter Pan".I am,wow.Sounds fun.When are we filming?

    你在《彼得·潘》中扮演虎克船长一角 是吗 听上去好好玩 我们什么时候开拍

    When are you filming?Right now.It' a live production.

    什么 就现在啊 那是直播

    You're on the air at this moment.Christopher,why are you calling me?

    你现在正在直播呢 克里斯托弗 你为什么打给我啊

    I don't know.You seem like a fun guy.You jump around a lot.Yeah.

    不知道 你这个人蛮逗的 你老是乱蹦乱跳 好吧

    You probably shouldn't be talking to me right now.I'm in the middle of a show.

    你还是别跟我打电话了 我正在做节目

    You're in the middle of a show.Hey,we both have shows? which "Peter Pan" character are you playing?

    你也是呢 我们都有节目要做吗 你扮演《彼得·潘》里那个人物

    0/0
      上一篇:《柯南脱口秀》第209期:结婚纪念日 下一篇:《柯南脱口秀》第211期:虎克船长

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程