我觉得我们该结束对话了吧。
2. I'll call you later if there is an interview for you. See you.
有面试机会的话我会打电话给你,再见。
3. Yes, that's the end of the story.
我愿意,就这么办吧。
4. I won't keep you any longer. See you later.
我不耽误你的时间了。再见。
5. Shall we call it a day?
那我们今天就到此为止好吗?
6. Nice talking with you.
和你聊天很愉快。
7. I am looking forward to your reply. Goodbye.
期待您的回信,再见。
8. I am waiting for that.
我期待你的回信。
9. I really appreciate your support. Bye.
感谢您的支持。再见。
10. We will consider your matching degree with the job seriously and give you a call.
我们会认真考虑你和所申请职位的匹配度,然后给你回话。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: So, did you get all the information you need about the Deputy General Manager?
A: 那么,你已经了解了关于经理一职的所有信息了?
B: Yes. Thank you so much.
B: 是的,非常感谢。
A: I guess our conversation naturally comes to an end. Bye.
A: 我觉得我们该结束谈话了。再见。
B: OK. I am looking forvvarcl to your reply. Bye.
B: 好的。期待您的回信。再见。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: I thought highly of your longevity and experience.
A: 我很看重你的资历和经验。
B: Thank you. You flattered me.
B: 谢谢你。你这么说让我受宠若惊。
A: Sorry, I have to get back to work. I'll call you later if there is an interview for you. See you.
A: 抱歉。我必须回去工作了,有面试机会的话我会打电话给你。
B: OK. Nice talking with you. Thank you. Sec you.
B: 好的。和你谈话很愉快。谢谢。再见。