《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第55期:丛林之中难以生存的原因
教程:荒野求生  浏览:618  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    And now I'm where I want to be, on the river.Stay here. let me go down. 我到目的地了 河边 你待着别动 我先下去

    The river is where nature's cut a path through the jungle and it can often be the quickest route. 河流是大自然在丛林中开辟的小路 大多数情况下 就会是捷径

    I try to really use these rocks,just to move steady down this. 我要尽可能利用这些岩石 稳步向前

    You don't want to end up getting taken. 你不想被冲走吧

    But there's a huge amount of power in this. 但是有一股强劲的力量

    If you go with the flow of the water,you can cover ground surprisingly fast. 如果顺着水流走 速度会出奇的快

    Well, that's working.And I'm actually making quite good progress downriver now. 真奏效啊 我在向下游走 进展很顺利

    But you can never afford to be complacent.Rivers have a habit of catching you out. 但不要自满 河水无情

    That's a drop you do not want to go over.Can you see down that? 你肯定不想跳下去 你能看到那下面吗

    Just get battered a bit all the way down to the bottom. 跳下去 那就可能一去不复返了

    See, this is really why the jungle's such a tough terrain to survive in. 明白了吧 这就是 丛林之中难以生存的原因

    Just obstacle after obstacle awaits. 困难一个接一个

    Can you imagine not only trying to survive here,but then also fighting, as well? 你能想象不但要在这求生 还得在这打战有多艰难吗

    It's really why so many young Americans had such an epic. 这解释了为什么大批美国年轻人 在这里写下可歌可泣的战争史

    They came out straight out from college, no experience,straight into all of this. 他们刚刚大学毕业 没有任何经历 直奔这样的战场

    And it's not only canyons and flash floods and waterfalls and impenetrable jungle. 这里不仅仅是岩石 山洪 瀑布 和未知丛林的挑战

    It's also teaming with every sort of creepy-crawly and snake you can imagine. 这里还充满着各种令人意想不到的 毛骨悚然的爬虫和毒蛇

    0/0
      上一篇:《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第54期:事先谨慎查看 下一篇:《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第56期:上山容易下山难

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程