《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第316期:温度骤然下降
教程:荒野求生  浏览:311  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Building a campfire is a huge part of sleeping wild. 在野外宿营时 生一簇篝火非常重要

    It's not just something for cooking on.It's morale boosting. 这不仅能做饭 还太振奋人心了

    It's like an old friend.As soon as the sun went,the temperature started to drop dramatically. 就像见到久违的朋友 一旦太阳下山 温度就会骤然下降

    This fire will give you a nice bit of warmth.It's directly under my bed platform here. 而篝火就会提供温暖 一直温暖到我要睡觉的那儿

    Also, it will keep away any predators. 也可以抵御捕食者

    Look, it's a locust.Just there. 有蚱蜢 在那儿

    Of the good thing about the fire is some insects will be attracted to the light. 有火的好处就是 火光会吸引很多昆虫

    Stick them in a bottle.Sit around a bit longer and see how many of these I can collect. 把他们放到瓶子里 坐等一会儿 看能收集到多少昆虫

    This is going to be a much more efficient way of me 这个方法比我自己出去猎食

    getting food rather than going out hunting.I'll sit here and let the light bring the food to me. 有效多了 借助火光 坐等食物

    Cool. Keep your eyes open. 这方法真妙 睁大眼睛看好了

    Many insects are attracted to a light source,like moths that buzz around a lamp. 火光吸引了许多昆虫 就像飞蛾总喜欢围着灯打转

    It's the same with a firelight. 现在就是昆虫围着火光打转

    They simply can't help themselves, whatever the cost. 简直就是飞蛾扑火 自寻灭亡

    There's no doubt that a big part of survival is physical. 体力是求生的重要一环

    You have to have the strength to keep going, 得有体力才能继续前进

    but the truth is the real strength comes from your mind. 但是真正的体力来自意志力

    It keeps you going when your body wants to stop. 意志力让你在极其疲乏的时刻还能继续前进

    Having a good night's sleep and something to eat and a warm fire 晚上休息好 有点吃的东西 温暖的篝火

    definitely goes some of the way to winning that battle. 这些都能帮助我们成功荒野求生

    In my next challenge I will be tucking into this,breakfast bug burger. 在接下来得挑战中 我要吃这个 半翅目长虫汉堡当早餐

    0/0
      上一篇:《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第315期:尽量呆在高处 下一篇:《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第317期:味道真难吃

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程