《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第453期:冰面安全
教程:荒野求生  浏览:381  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    That's why snow is bad. All right? 这就是雪的危险性 明白吗

    Try and walk across that, and that gives way. 当你试着走过去时 它就会塌陷

    It's a long drop into darkness. 然后你就会坠入深渊

    Tread lightly.It's pretty intimidating. 轻点踩 这非常可怕

    You don't really know what's underneath the surface. 你根本不知道地面下是什么

    Almost anything can happen. 任何事都有可能发生

    So what you're on now, Sean, is good. 肖恩 你现在所处的地方是安全的

    What's to your right is bad. 你右面的地方就不行

    Snow bad, ice good.Snow bad, ice good. 雪面危险 冰面安全 雪面危险 冰面安全

    I'm freaking out. 我快崩溃了

    It's good. It's all good. 没问题 一切正常

    This is the scariest I've been all day. 这是我今天所经历的最可怕的事情

    The closer we get to the moraine, 我们越接近冰碛

    the crevasses are getting deeper, wider,and more difficult to cross. 冰裂缝就越宽越深 越发难以跨越

    I'm gonna take the lead and select a route through the maze of ice walls ahead. 我带队并在前方的冰墙迷宫中 选出一条路来

    Okay, basically what we need to do is get across these few series of crevasses to reach over there, all right? 我们基本上需要 越过这几个冰裂缝 到那边去 可以吗

    But in our way is a 50-foot sheer wall of ice down to a snow bridge. 但这里有个50英尺深的陡峭的冰墙 上面由雪桥相连

    Yeah, no, that's not great. 看起来不太妙

    I don't like to hear him say that."Not great." 我不喜欢他说这话 不太妙

    0/0
      上一篇:《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第452期:一大片冰川 下一篇:《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第454期:最疯狂的探险

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程