里昂夜读英语美文[152]:茵尼斯弗利岛
教程:里昂夜读  浏览:780  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,

    我要起身走了,去茵尼斯弗利岛,

    And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:

    用泥土和枝条,建造起一座小屋;

    Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee;

    我要有九排云豆架,一个蜜蜂巢,

    And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

    在林间听群蜂高唱,独居于幽处。

    And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow.

    于是我会有安宁,安宁慢慢来到。

    Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;

    从晨曦的面纱到蟋蟀歌唱的地方;

    There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,

    午夜一片闪光,中午有紫霞燃烧,

    And evening full of the linnet's wings.

    暮色里,到处飞舞着红雀的翅膀。

    I will arise and go now, for always night and day,

    我要起身走了,因为我总是听到,

    I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;

    听到湖水日夜轻轻拍打着湖滨;

    While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,

    我站在公路,或在灰色的人行道,

    I hear it in the deep heart's core.

    我心灵深处总听见那波涛声声。

    英语美文

    0/0
      上一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[151]:最后一次 下一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[153]:献给父亲的诗 昨日

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)