美国语文第五册 第179期:威廉-泰尔(04)
教程:​美国语文第五册  浏览:347  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    That step—that step—that little step, so light Upon the ground,

    那脚步声,轻轻地一点点走近了,

    how heavy does it fall Upon my heart! I feel my child!

    却是重重地踩在我的心上。孩子呀,我能感觉你过来了。

    (Enter Sarnem with Albert, whose eyes are riveted on Tell’s bow, which Sarnem carries.)

    (萨勒姆带着阿尔伯特走了进来,阿尔伯特眼睛紧紧盯着萨勒姆手上拿着的弓弩。)

    This he! We can but perish.

    就是他!大家都愣住了。

    Albert says: (Aside.) Yes; I was right. It is my father's bow!

    阿尔伯特说,(闪到一边)是的,我没看错,就是我爸爸的弓箭!

    For there's my father! I'll not own him though!

    虽然我还没看见我爸爸,他一定在这里!

    See! What? Look there!

    看那边!哪儿?那边!

    I do, what would you have me see? Thy father.

    我看了,你让我看谁呀?你爸爸呀!

    Who? That—that my father?

    谁?那——那是我爸爸?

    My boy! my boy! my own brave boy! He's safe!

    孩子,我的孩子,勇敢的好孩子!他很好。

    Sarnem says: (Aside to Gesler.) They're like each other.

    萨勒姆说:(闪在一边对盖斯勒说)他们俩长得很像。

    Gesler says: Yet I see no sign of recognition to betray the link Unites a father and his child.

    盖斯勒说:我可看不出丝毫破绽,这父亲和孩子长得一点也不像。

    My lord, I am sure it is his father. Look at them.

    老爷,我相信那家伙就是那孩子父亲,你看他俩,

    That boy did spring from him; or never cast came from the mold it fitted!

    那男孩确实与泰尔很像,否则怎会有同样的模子刻出来?

    It may be A preconcerted thing 'gainst such a chance.

    虽然他们不过彼此冷淡地打量一下,

    That they survey each other coldly thus.

    或许,那是他们事先想好的对策来应付这样场合。

    We shall try. Lead forth the caitiff.

    我们来查个究竟,带上那个混蛋。

    To a dungeon? No; into the court.

    去地牢?不,去法庭。

    0/0
      上一篇:美国语文第五册 第178期:威廉-泰尔(03) 下一篇:美国语文第五册 第180期:威廉-泰尔(05)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)