美国语文第五册 第261期:在摇篮中安睡(01)
教程:​美国语文第五册  浏览:483  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Backward, turn backward, O Time, in your flight,

    时光穿梭,飞快地回到从前,

    Make me a child again, just for to-night!

    今晚星光,我变成可爱孩子,

    Mother, come back from the echoless shore,

    妈妈,从无法应答的彼岸归来,

    Take me again to your heart as of yore;

    一如往昔,将我搂抱入怀。

    Kiss from my forehead the furrows of care,

    轻轻地, 她吻着我的前额皱纹,

    Smooth the few silver threads out of my hair;

    随后抚平,我鬓角上初现白发,

    Over my slumbers your loving watch keep;—

    满心怜爱,默默地看我安睡——

    Rock me to sleep, mother,—rock me to sleep!

    妈妈呵,慢慢荡起摇篮,让我入眠!

    Backward, flow backward, O tide of the years!

    时光穿梭,追溯往昔岁月,

    I am so weary of toil and of tears;

    难以应对, 生活困厄操劳,

    Toil without recompense, tears all in vain;

    呕心沥血,汗水无法兑现,

    Take them, and give me my childhood again!

    不再忧伤,今晚我又回到童年!

    I have grown weary of dust and decay,—

    滚滚红尘,行尸走肉的皮囊,

    Weary of flinging my soul wealth away;

    迷惘不安,如何失去信念?

    Weary of sowing for others to reap;—

    世事喧嚣,充满尔虞我诈,

    Rock me to sleep, mother,—rock me to sleep!

    妈妈呵,慢慢荡起摇篮,让我入眠!

    Tired of the hollow, the base, the untrue,

    我早已,厌倦世俗的虚伪卑鄙,

    Mother, O mother, my heart calls for you!

    哦,妈妈,我从心底呼唤你!

    Many a summer the grass has grown green,

    夏夜星落,那片滴翠的草地,

    Blossomed and faded, our faces between:

    母女笑容,跌落在花开花落之间,

    Yet with strong yearning and passionate pain,

    难以抑制,我多年的思念苦楚,

    Long I to-night for your presence again.

    哦,妈妈,渴望你今晚出现。

    Come from the silence so long and so deep;—

    回来吧,你在寂寞黑暗消失很久,

    Rock me to sleep, mother,—rock me to sleep!

    妈妈呵,慢慢荡起摇篮,让我入眠!

    0/0
      上一篇:美国语文第五册 第260期:宗教 社会的唯一基石(02) 下一篇:美国语文第五册 第262期:在摇篮中安睡(02)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)