大忙人学社交口语 第42期:转述
教程:大忙人学社交口语  浏览:370  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Passing it on

    转述

    According to sb…

    根据某人说的 ...

    According to the grapevine…

    据小道消息...

    Aren't they supposed to be Ving

    他们不是应该是

    Aren't you supposed to be Ving

    你不应该是

    From what I hear, clause…

    从我听到的,...

    From what I heard, clause…

    从我听到的,...

    Haven't you heard?

    你有没有听说过?

    I hear that+clause…

    我听说+从句...

    I hear you're thinking of Ving

    我听说你想

    I heard it from the grapevine that+clause…

    我从小道消息听到它+从句...

    I heard that+clause…

    我听说+从句...

    I read somewhere that+clause…

    我听说,+从句读...

    I thought everyone knew.

    我想每个人都知道。

    I thought it was common knowledge.

    我认为这是常识。

    I understand+n. clause…

    据我所知+ N。…

    I'm not one to gossip, but…

    我不是一个八卦人,但是...

    It appears that+clause·

    似乎+从句

    It seems that+clause.

    看来,+从句。

    It sounds as if+n. clause…

    这听起来好像+ N。…

    Rumor has it that+clause…

    有传言说,+从句...

    Someone told me+clause…

    有人告诉我+从句...

    They say+n. clause…

    他们说+ N。…

    Keeping it secret

    保密

    Don't tell anyone, but+clause…

    不要告诉任何人,但+从句...

    I don't want this to get out.

    我不想泄露。

    I won't mention any names, but...

    我不会说出名字,但...

    If word gets out that+clause…

    如果泄露+从句...

    It's all a big secret.

    这都是一个天大的秘密。

    Just between ourselves,...

    只是我们之间,...

    Just between us,...

    只是我们之间,...

    Off the record,...,

    不要录音,...

    This is just between ourselves, of course.

    这当然只是我们之间的。

    This is just between you and me, of course.

    这只是你我之间的,当然。

    This is not to go any further, of course.

    这不会传出去的,当然。

    This is not to go outside the room.

    这不会外传的。

    Well, apparently,...

    那么,很显然,...

    You didn't hear this from me.

    你忘掉我说的。

     

    学更多→→→ 英语高级口语对话

    0/0
      上一篇:大忙人学社交口语 第41期:醉得厉害 下一篇:大忙人学社交口语 第43期:转换话题

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程