美国语文第六册 第207期:江湖庸医(1)
教程:​美国语文第六册  浏览:333  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    SCENE — The Inn. Enter HOSTESS followed by LAMPEDO, a Quack Doctor.

    幕启——小旅店。女店主在蓝裴多后上场,一位江湖庸医。

    Hostess says: Nay, nay; another fortnight.

    女店主说:不,不;得两个星期。

    Lampedo says: It can't be. The man's as well as I am: have some mercy!

    蓝裴多说:那可不行。这人还有我,发发慈悲吧!

    He hath been here almost three weeks already.

    他来这儿已经三个星期了。

    Well, then, a week. We may detain him a week.

    哦,还有一个星期。我们也许得耽搁他一星期。

    (Enter BALTHAZAR, the patient, from behind, in his nightgown, with a drawn sword.)

    (患者巴尔萨扎尔从后场上,穿着睡衣,拿着一把刀。)

    You talk now like a reasonable hostess, That sometimes has a reckoning with her conscience.

    你现在说的话真像一位通情达理的女店主,有时候得凭良心。

     

    He still believes he has an inward bruise.

    他还以为自己有内伤呢。

    I would to heaven he had! or that he'd slipped His shoulder blade, or broke a leg or two,

    蓝裴多我祈祷上帝但愿他有!不然他就跑了。他肩膀有刀伤,或者折了一条或两条腿,

    (Not that I bear his person any malice,) Or luxed an arm, or even sprained his ankle! Ay, broken anything except his neck.

    (我说这话可没有什么恶意。)或者胳膊脱臼,甚至脚踝扭伤!除了脖子外,伤到哪儿都可以。

    However, for a week I'll manage him, Though he had the constitution of a horse — A farrier should prescribe for him.

    当然,我有一个星期时间可以设法对付他呢。尽管他是一匹体格健壮的马,可是一副马蹄铁总适合他的。

    Balthazar says( Aside. ): A farrier! To-morrow, we phlebotomize again; Next day, my new-invented patent draught;

    巴尔萨扎尔说(站到一边):马蹄铁!明天,我们再抽血;后天,用我新发明的专利;

    Then, I have some pills prepared; On Thursday, we throw in the bark; on Friday— (Balthazar Coming forward.)

    然后,我会给你开一些药片的。星期四,我们附带用树皮;星期五——巴尔萨扎尔(到前场)

    Well, sir, on Friday — what, on Friday? Come, Proceed.

    哦,先生,星期五——星期五怎么?请说明白。

    0/0
      上一篇:美国语文第六册 第206期:布鲁图和凯西尤的争吵(4) 下一篇:美国语文第六册 第208期:江湖庸医(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)