美国语文第六册 第316期:亨利王子和福尔斯塔夫(1)
教程:​美国语文第六册  浏览:660  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    LESSON 91 PRINCE HENRY AND FALSTAFF

    第九十一课 亨利王子和福尔斯塔夫

    PRINCE HENRY and POINS, in a back room, in a tavern. Enter FALSTAFF, GADSHILL, BARDOLPH, and PETO.

    亨利王子和伯因斯在小酒馆的里屋。福尔斯塔夫、加兹希尔、巴尔多夫和裴托上场。

    Poins says: "Welcome, Jack. Where hast thou been?" Falstaff says:

    伯因斯说:“欢迎你,杰克,你从哪儿来啊?”福尔斯塔夫说:

    "A plague of all cowards, I say, and a vengeance too! marry, and amen! Give me a cup of sack, boy."

    “愿所有孬种都遭瘟疫,我说,要让他们遭天谴!哎呀,阿门!替我倒一杯酒来,堂倌。”

    Ere I lead this life long, I'll sew nether stocks, and mend them, and foot them, too.

    日子没有改变之前,缝袜子,补袜子和上袜底这些劳什都得自己来。

    A plague of all cowards! Give me a cup of sack, rogue.

    愿所有孬种都遭瘟疫!替我倒一杯酒来,混蛋!

     

    Is there no virtue extant? ( He drinks, and then continues.)

    难道这世上就没有勇士了吗?(他饮酒,然后继续。)

    You rogue, here's lime in this sack, too; there is nothing but roguery to be found in villainous man:

    你这混蛋,酒里也搀着石灰水呢;恶棍只能干坏事;

    yet a coward is worse than a cup of sack with lime in it. A villainous coward!

    然而,一个孬种却比一杯搀石灰水的酒更坏。一个卑鄙无耻的懦夫!

    Go thy ways, old Jack; die when thou wilt:

    走你自己的路吧,老杰克;愿意什么时候死,就什么时候去死吧;

    if manhood, good manhood, be not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a shotten herring.

    在这世界上,要是还有人记得什么是大丈夫气概,堂堂大丈夫气概的话,我就是一条排了卵的鲱鱼。

    0/0
      上一篇:美国语文第六册 第315期:饥饿的岩石(3) 下一篇:美国语文第六册 第317期:亨利王子和福尔斯塔夫(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)