突破英文对话——It Doesn’t Make Sense 没道理
教程:突破英文对话  浏览:1851  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    A: Linda, it’s so great to see you again!

    琳达,再次见到你真是太高兴了!

    B: Well, thanks for inviting me to lunch. I never seem to leave my house these days!

    谢谢你邀我吃午饭。我这些天几乎没有出过门!

    A: Come in, please. Make yourself at home.

    请进。随便点,别客气。

    B: Thanks. You have a beautiful place.

    谢谢,你这地方真漂亮。

    A: I’m glad you like it. The furniture’s in pretty bad condition, though. We should get rid of it. It really looks bad in this new house.

    很高兴你喜欢,尽管家具很糟糕。我们应该丢掉它,新房子里放旧家具实在有些难看。

    B: Don’t do that. It’s very comfortable. You have children, don’t you?

    别丢。家具挺舒适的。你有孩子吧?

    A: Yes, we do. Two boys and a girl. Not to mention two dogs and a cat. So we have to make this furniture do. As long as the children are small, anyway. It doesn’t make sense to replace it.

    是啊。两个男孩和一个女孩。而且还有两只狗和一只猫。就是因为孩子们太小了,所以我们不得不留着这些家具。丢掉了没有多大意义。

    B: I know what you mean. Our children are hard on furniture, too. They are always jumping up and down on the sofa or spilling food on my chairs.

    我懂你的意思。我家孩子也是不爱惜家具。他们总是在沙发上蹦来蹦去,要不就把饭撒在椅子上。

    A: They sound just like my children.

    他们跟我的孩子们差不了多少。

    B: Maybe we should get them all together to play with each other some afternoon.

    也许我们该找一个下午让他们聚在一起玩一玩。

    A: That’s a great idea!

    这个主意可真好!

    英语口语进阶

    0/0
      上一篇:突破英文对话——两个朋友决定到纽约去过周末。 下一篇:突破英文对话——She Blew a Fuse 她大发雷霆

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)