英语美文朗读 第449期 Some call me nature
教程:英语美文朗读  浏览:569  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Some call me nature.

     

    有人叫我“自然”。

     

    Others call me “Mother Nature.”

    也有人叫我“自然母亲”。

     

    I've been here for over 4.5 billion years.

    我已经存在45亿年以上了。

     

    22,500 times longer than you.

    是你们人类存在时间的22500倍。

     

    I don't really need people. But people need me.

    我并不是真的需要人类,但人类需要我。

     

    Yes, your future depends on me.

    是的,你的未来取决于我。

     

    When I thrive, you thrive. When I falter, you falter. Or worse.

    如果我繁盛,你们也将繁盛。如果我颤抖时,你们也会跟着颤抖,或者更糟。

     

    But I've been here for eons.

    但我已经永世存在于此。

     

    I have fed species greater than you. And I have starved species greater than you.

    我养育过比你们强大得多的物种。我也曾让比你们强大得多的物种因饥饿而亡。

     

    My oceans. My soil. My flowing streams. My forests.

    我的海洋,我的土壤,我的河流,我的森林。

     

    They all can take you or leave you.

    水能载舟,亦能覆舟。

     

    How you choose to live each day, whether you regard or disregard me, doesn't really matter to me.

    你们如何选择自己的生活,在意我还是无视我,我都不在乎。

     

    One way or the other. Your actions will determine your fate. Not mine.

    不管怎样,你们的行为决定了你们的命运,不是我的。

     

    I am nature. I will go on. I am prepared to evolve.

    我是大自然,我会继续下去,我随时准备进化。

     

    Are you?

    你们呢?

    0/0
      上一篇:英语美文朗读 第448期 You must first change your perception of yourself 下一篇:英语美文朗读 第450期 I am a flower

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程