365天英语口语之出国旅游口语 第64期:就诊
教程:365天英语口语大全(出国旅游篇)  浏览:513  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    1.惯用口语句子

    I've been sick for two weeks.

    我病了两周了。

    This started 3 days ago.

    三天前发病的。

     

    I've had this before.

    我以前得过这个病。

    This problem runs in the family.

    家族里都得过这个病。

     

    I was under another doctor's care before.

    我之前接受过另外—名医生的治疗。

    I haven't seen a doctor yet.

    我还没有看过医生。

     

    I'm bleeding.

    我流血了。

    It won't stop bleeding.

    血止不住。

    bleed v. 出血

     

    I should first let you know I'm pregnant.

    我得先跟您说一下我怀孕了。

    Do I need to have a blood test?

    我需要验血吗?

    pregnant a. 怀孕的

     

    When should the results be back?

    检验结果什么时候出来?

    Will the results be back in a week?

    检验结果一周后能出来吗?

     

    Do you think it's serious, Doc?

    医生,您觉得这病严重吗?

    Can it be cured?

    速病能治好吗?

    doc n. 医生 ( = doctor )

    cure v. 治愈,治疗

     

    Do I need an injection?

    我需要打针吗?

    surgery n. 手术

    injection n. 注射,打针

     

    Are you going to give me a prescription?

    您准备给我开药吗?

    Please give me something for the pain.

    请给我开点止痛药。

    prescription n. .处方,药方

    pain n. 疼痛

     

    Do I need to be hospitalized?

    我需要住院接受治疗吗?

    Do I have to stay in the hospital?

    我必须住院吗?

    How long do I need to stay here?

    我得在这儿住院多久?

    hospitalize v.使住院治疗

     

    I can't afford the treatment.

    我负担不起这样的治疗。

    afford v. 负担得起

    treatment n. 治疗

     

    When should I come to see you again?

    我什么时候再来?

    Do I need to come again?

    我需要再来吗?

     

     

    2.实用对话

    Seeing a Doctor就诊

     

    Doctor: Well, what seems to be the trouble, Mr. Williams?

    医生:成廉姆斯先生,你哪里不舒服?

    Tony: It's nothing serious actually. Doctor. It's... well... you see, I get tired very easily recently, and I often doze off during meetings, office hours, talking on the phone and sometimes even while I'm dining.

    托尼:事实上也不太严重,是…嗯…最近我非常容易疲倦,在开会、上班、打电话、有时甚至是吃饭的时候经常打瞌睡、

    Doctor: How long has this been going on?

    医生:有多长时间了?

    Tony: I've been like this for about two months.

    托尼:我像这样大概有两个月了。

    Doctor: How is your appetite?

    医生:你的胃口好吗?

    Tony: Pretty good. I'd say.

    托尼:我得说还不错。

    Doctor: You haven't lost any weight, have you?

    医生:你没有瘦吧?

    Tony: No, Doctor. I've actually put on two pounds.

    托尼:没有,医生。实际上,我还胖了两磅呢。

    Doctor: Unbutton your shirt, please. I'll make a preliminary examination of you. Then I'll send you for a head x-ray and maybe an MRI scan.

    医生:请把衬衣扣子解开.我来给你做个初步检查,然后送你去照个头部的X光,或者做个核磁共振。

    Tony: Do you think it's serious, Doc?

    托尼:医生,你觉得严重吗?

    Doctor: Doesn't sound like it, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

    医生:看起来不像,不过还是谨慎小心为妙,以防万一。

     

    3.详细解说

     

    1.“What seems to be the trouble?”在这里的意思是“你哪里不舒服?”是医生问病人时说的话,另外,也可用“What's your complaint?”,

    2.“doze off“意为“打瞌睡,打盹”,例如:I must have dozed off.(我肯定是打盹了。)

    3.“better(to be)safe than sorry”意为“谨慎小心为妙,以防万一”。其字面意思为“谨慎小心总比将来后悔要好”,英文解释为“it's better to be careful. even if this takes time. effort etc, than take a risk that may have a bad result”,例如:Set the alarm clock - better safe than sorry!(定上闹钟吧——小心为妙!)

     

    4.文化洗礼

     

    美国医生分为两类在美国,医生分为两类。

    一类是把诊所开在病人居住地附近的家庭医生。他知道他的大部分病人的名字,也常常为一家人做健康检查。

    另一类医生是专科医生。这种医生对专门的病症很有研究。家庭医生会把有特殊健康问题(如心脏问题或骨折)的病人转交给专科医生。病人也可以直接去看专科医生。

    这两种医生看病收费都很高。另外,美国的药品也比中国的贵很多。因此,在美国,医疗保险至关重要。

    0/0
      上一篇:365天英语口语之出国旅游口语 第63期:挂号 下一篇:365天英语口语之出国旅游口语 第65期:买药

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程