导购口语 第77期:必备鞋款(2)
教程:导购口语  浏览:365  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Conversation 2

    A: Good morning, sir. May I help you?

    A:早上好,先生,有什么能效劳的吗?

    B: I want to try on a pair of shoes in the display window.

    B:我想试橱窗内的一双鞋子。

    A: Would you please show me, sir?

    A:您告诉我哪一双好吗?

    B: This one.

    B:这双。

    A: I see. What's your size, sir?

    A:好的,先生,请问您穿什么尺码的鞋?

    B: Forty-three.

    B:43号的。

    A: Just a moment, please… Here you are.

    A:请等一会……给你鞋。

    B: (Tries it on) It fits me. But let me fasten up the shoelace and walk a few steps to see how it feels.

    B:(试穿上)很合适,让我系上鞋带走走,看感觉如何?

    A: Sure, sir. Make sure there is little space to see how it feels.

    A:好的,先生,请注意鞋头必须留下点空间。

    B: Hm… the sole is too hard. Could you give me that one with soft sole?

    B:唔……鞋底太硬了,你可以给我双软底鞋吗?

    A: Certainly, sir. Here you are.

    A:当然可以,先生,这就是了。

    B: This one is much better. What is it made of?

    B:这双好多了,是什么做的?

    A: Pig-skin. It's very durable, sir.

    A:是猪皮做的,先生,非常耐穿。

    B: Do they need special care?

    B:要特别护理吗?

    A: Nothing special, sir. Just put them in a dry and cool place. Don't put them into water. Polish them regularly. Lastly, put some paper in to keep it in shape when you're not going to use it for a long period of time.

    A:也没什么特别。只需放在干爽的地方,不要放进水里,要经常揩抹,还有,当长时间不穿时,放些纸在鞋内,以保持它们的形状。

    B: Thank you for the information.

    B:谢谢你告诉我这么多。

    0/0
      上一篇:导购口语 第76期:必备鞋款(1) 下一篇:导购口语 第78期:精良面料

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程