导购口语 第132期:特色工艺(5)
教程:导购口语  浏览:354  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Conversation 5

    A: Good morning, madam. How can I help you?

    A:早晨好!女士,有什么能效劳的吗?

    B: Good morning, I'm just looking around.

    B:早晨好!我只是随便逛逛。

    A: You see, these handcrafts are so cute!

    A:你看,这些手工艺品多漂亮!

    B: Yes, but i prefer that painting. It's very Chinese.

    B:我比较喜欢那幅画,很有中国味道。

    A: Why don't you get them all?

    A:您为何不全买下?

    B: I still have two stops before going back to he states. I don't want to bring along all these things during the rest of my trip.

    B:回国前我还有两个地方要游览,我不想沿途带着这些东西。

    A: We could pack and ship these souvenirs for you. This is one of our service.

    A:我们可以为您包装和托运,这是我们的服务之一。

    B: That's wonderful! Do you have anything typically of Beijing?

    B:那实在太好了!你可以介绍一些背景的代表物品给我吗?

    A: You can consider this wooden junk, madam. Or how about this mini-mahjong? It is the most popular form of entertainment in China.

    A:您可以考虑这些木帆船。或许您会喜欢这幅袖珍珍珠麻将,那是中国最受欢迎的玩意儿。

    B: I see, it looks interesting. I'll take that.

    B:原来是这样的,看来很有趣,我都买下吧。

    A: Anything else, madam?

    A:还有其他需要吗,女士?

    B: No, thanks. Could you tell me how much are these in US dollars?

    B:没有了,谢谢。可以告诉我这些东西着喝多少美金吗?

    A: Sure, madam. It is about 150 US dollars.

    A:当然可以,约150美元吧。

    B: OK. Do you accept credit cards?

    B:好的,你们接受信用卡吗?

    A: Yes, madam, we do. Could you please give me your address and contact telephone number?

    A:接受,女士。请把您的地址及联系电话告诉我行吗?

    B: Here's my name card. Just ship to the address on it.

    B:这是我的名片。托运到这上面的地址就行了。

    0/0
      上一篇:导购口语 第131期:特色工艺(4) 下一篇:导购口语 第133期:特色工艺(6)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)