导购口语 第139期:古玩文物(2)
教程:导购口语  浏览:377  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Conversation 2

    A: Is there anything I can do for you, madam?

    A:能为您效劳吗,女士?

    B: Yes, what are these little stone pieces for?

    B:这些小石块是看什么用的?

    A: For seal-cutting. Look, they are Jixue stone, Shoushan stone, jade and crystal pieces.

    A:是用来刻图章的。瞧,有鸡血石,寿山石,玉石和水晶石。

    B: Can I have my name cut on this jade piece in Chinese characters?

    B:可以把我的名字以汉字形式可在这块玉石上吗?

    A: Sue. Would you please spell your surname?

    A:可以。您给我拼一下您的名字行吗?

    B: Smith. S-M-I-T-H.

    B:史密斯。S-M-I-T-H。

    A: Thank you, Ms. Smith, your name could be put into three Chinese characters 史密斯.

    A:谢谢,史密斯女士,您的名字翻译成中文是3个汉字,即史密斯。

    B: Great.

    B:太好了。

    A: How would you like your seal cut, in positive or negative legend?

    A:您要怎样来刻呢?用阳铭文还是用阴铭文?

    B: What do you mean?

    B:什么意思?

    A: The positive legend means that the characters are cut in relief while the negative means intaglio.

    A:阳铭文是指汉字以浮雕的形式来刻,而阴铭文是指凹雕。

    B: I prefer the negative legend. When can I have my seal?

    B:我喜欢阴铭文。什么时候能刻好?

    A: Tomorrow morning, Ms Smith.

    A:明天早上。

    B: How much is it?

    B:多少钱?

    A: One hundred and twenty yuan, please.

    A:120元。

    0/0
      上一篇:导购口语 第138期:古玩文物(1) 下一篇:导购口语 第140期:北京烤鸭

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)