导购口语 第199期:退换服务(3)
教程:导购口语  浏览:794  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Conversation 3

    A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

    A:早上好,先生,我能帮什么忙吗?

    B: Good morning. I bought this camera here a few months ago. It has ruined two tolls of film already.

    B:早上好,好几个月前我买的这个照相机,已经毁坏了我两个胶卷。

    A: I'm so sorry to hear that.

    A:很遗憾听到这个。

    B: I hope you will be able to fix it or refund my money.

    B:希望给我修理一下或退钱。

    A: Have you brought the sales slip?

    A:您带着收货单了吗?

    B: Yes, here it is.

    B:带来了, 给。

    A: Sorry, sir. Your warranty was good for six months. It expired two weeks ago.

    A:对不起,您的保修单是半年的,已经过期两个星期了。

    B: Two weeks ago? What difference does two weeks make? I'm sure it was defective when I bought it.

    B:两个星期,这有什么关系?我敢肯定买的时候就有问题了。

    A: Eh... That could be possible. But no one can tell.

    A:嗯……那倒可能,但是谁能证明呢。

    B: What shall I do?

    B:那我该怎么办呢?

    A: Well, you can leave it here for repairing, but there will be a charge.

    A:嗯,您可以把它放在这儿修理一下,但要收费。

    B: A Charge? How could that be?

    B:收费?那怎么可能呢?

    A: You know that your warranty has run out. There is nothing I can do.

    A:您知道您的保修期已经过了,我也没办法。

    B: Can you make an exception in my case this time?

    B:您能把这件事作为特例处理吗?

    A: I'm terribly sorry, sir. We can't set a precedent. I hope you can understand.

    A:先生,实在对不起。我们不能开这个先例,希望您能理解。

    0/0
      上一篇:导购口语 第198期:退换服务(2) 下一篇:导购口语 第200期:退换服务(4)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程