英国语文第二册(双语) 第45课:麻雀在叫什么
教程:英国语文第二册  浏览:285  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    LESSON 45 What the sparrow chirps

    第四十五课 麻雀在叫什么

    I'm only a little sparrow,

    我只是一只小小的麻雀,

    A bird of low degree;

    一种很低级的鸟类;

    My life is of little value,—

    我的生命没有价值,——

    But there's One who cares for me.

    但是有一个人很关心我。

    He gave me a coat of feathers:

    他给了我一身羽毛:

    It is very plain, I know,

    我知道,这只是很普通的羽毛,

    With never a speck of crimson,

    上面没有红斑,

    For it was not made for show;

    只因这并非用于展示;

    But it keeps me warm in winter,

    但是有了它,我冬天不再受冷,

    And it shields me from the rain;

    有了它,我雨天不再被淋;

    Were it bordered with gold or purple,

    黄色或紫色的羽毛,

    Perhaps it would make me vain!

    或许也无此等功用!

    And now that the spring-time cometh.

    既然春天已经来临。

    I will build me a little nest,

    在我最喜欢的地方,

    With many a chirp of pleasure,

    我会为自己建一个小窝,

    In the spot I like the best.

    充满欢乐的生活。

    I have no barn or store-house,

    我没有谷仓或储藏室,

    I neither sow nor reap;

    我也从来不播种,不收获;

    God gives me a sparrow's portion,

    上帝让我做一只麻雀,

    But never a seed to keep.

    却并未赐予我种子。

    If my meal is sometimes scanty,

    如果我缺乏食物,

    Close picking makes it sweet;

    我会在附近觅食;

    I have always enough to feed me,

    我从不挨饿,

    And "life is more than meat."

    而且,“生活不仅仅是吃。”

    I know there are many sparrows—all over the world we are found;but our heavenly Father knoweth,when one of us falls to the ground.

    我知道,麻雀很多—— 随处可见;但只有上帝知道我们的逝去。

    Though small, we are never forgotten;

    虽然渺小,我们却从未被遗忘;

    Though weak, we are never afraid:

    虽然脆弱,我们却不曾畏惧:

    For we know there is One who keepeth,the life of the creatures He made.

    因为我们知道,我们的生命属于造物主。

    I fly through the thickest forest,

    我飞过最茂密的森林,

    I light on many a spray;

    我在许多家门前停落;

    I have no chart nor compass,

    我没有地图,也没有指南针,

    But I never lose my way.

    但我从未迷路。

    And I fold my wings at twilight,

    黎明之际,我收起翅膀,

    Wherever I happen to be;

    无论此时的我身在何处;

    For the Father is always watching,

    因为上帝一直在旁观望,

    And no harm will come to me.

    不会让我受到伤害。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:英国语文第二册(双语) 第44课:勇敢的荷兰小孩 下一篇:英国语文第二册(双语) 第46课:狮子

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程