英国语文第二册(双语) 第65课:与人交谈,款语温言
教程:英国语文第二册  浏览:464  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    LESSON 65 Let us speak the best we can

    第65课 与人交谈,款语温言

    Nay, speak no ill! a kindly word.

    永远不要,说别人的坏话!

    Can never leave a sting behind; and oh! to breathe each tale we've heard is far beneath a noble mind.

    亲切、温和的言辞是永远不会给别人带来伤害的。

    Full off a better seed is sown by choosing thus the better plan

    哦!我们所听到的每一句坏话都是出自心灵阴暗的人之口。

    For if but little good be known, Still let us speak the best we can.

    如果选择一个更加友好的表达方式,播种一颗充满友善的种子, 即使好意不被人所识,我们仍然要做到与人交谈,款语温言。

    Give me the heart that fain would hide—would fain another's guilt efface:

    给我一颗满载欢愉的心,能够将所有的不快一扫而空:

    How can it pleasure human pride to prove humanity but base?

    低贱的语言又怎能使人的自尊心感到愉悦呢?

    No; let us reach a higher mood, a nobler estimate of man;

    当然不能;保持一个更加平和的心态吧,用一种欣赏的眼光审视别人;

    Be earnest in the search of good, and let us speak the best we can.

    追求美好的事物,做到款语温言。

    Then speak no ill, but lenient be to others' failings as your own;

    不要背后嚼舌根,像对待自己的不足一样去宽容别人的缺点;

    If you're the first a fault to see, be you the last to make it known.

    倘若你是第一个发现别人错误的人,那么你也要做到是最后知晓这件事的人。

    For life is but a passing day, no tongue may tell how brief its span; Then, all the little time we stay,

    人生就好比是逐渐消逝的一天,没有人知道它的长短。因此,让我们在余下的时间内做到:

    Still let us speak the best we can.—Anon

    与人交谈,款语温言吧!——佚名

     

    0/0
      上一篇:英国语文第二册(双语) 第64课:麦姬的硬币 下一篇:查看所有《英国语文第二册》

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程