福尔摩斯探案集·四签名 第90期:大宗阿格拉宝物(9)
教程:福尔摩斯探案全集  浏览:428  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    "The treasure is lost," said Miss Morstan calmly.

    摩斯坦小姐平静地说道:"宝物已经丢失了。"

    As I listened to the words and realized what they meant, a great shadow seemed to pass from my soul.

    我听到她这句话,体会到了其中的含意。我灵魂中的一个阴影似在消失。

    I did not know how this Agra treasure had weighed me down until now that it was finally removed.

    我说不出这宗阿格拉宝物压在我的心头是多么的沉重,现在终于被挪开了。

    It was selfish, no doubt, disloyal, wrong,

    不错,这个思想是自私的、不忠实的和错误的,

    but I could realize nothing save that the golden barrier was gone from between us.

    可是除了我们两人之间的金钱的障碍已经消除以外,其余的我都想不到了。

    "Thank God!" I ejaculated from my very heart.

    我从内心里感到高兴,不免失声说道:"感谢上帝!"

    She looked at me with a quick, questioning smile. "Why do you say that?" she asked.

    她不理解地微笑着问我道:"您为什么这样说呢?"

    "Because you are within my reach again," I said, taking her hand. She did not withdraw it.

    我握住了她的手,她没有缩回去。我道:"因为我敢于张口了。

    "Because I love you, Mary, as truly as ever a man loved a woman.

    梅丽,我爱你,就如同任何男人爱女人那样的恳切。

    Because this treasure, these riches, sealed my lips.

    以前,这些宝物,这些财富堵住了我的嘴。

    Now that they are gone I can tell you how I love you. That is why I said, 'Thank God.'"

    现在宝物失掉了,我可以告诉你我是多么地爱你了。因此我才说:'感谢上帝。'"

    "Then I say 'Thank God,' too," she whispered as I drew her to my side.

    我把她揽到身边,她轻轻地说道:"那么我也应该说:'感谢上帝。'"

    Whoever had lost a treasure, I knew that night that I had gained one.

    不管谁丢失了宝物,我知道,那天晚上我却得到了一宗宝物。

    0/0
      上一篇:福尔摩斯探案集·四签名 第89期:大宗阿格拉宝物(8) 下一篇:福尔摩斯探案集·四签名 第91期:琼诺赞·斯茂的奇异故事

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)