福尔摩斯探案集·工程师大拇指案 第5期:奇怪的病人(5)
教程:福尔摩斯探案全集  浏览:250  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    He unwound the handkerchief and held out his hand.

    他解开手帕,将手伸了出来。

    It gave even my hardened nerves a shudder to look at it.

    这场面就是铁石心肠的人也会目不忍睹的!

    There were four protruding fingers and a horrid red, spongy surface where the thumb should have been.

    只见四根突出的手指和一片鲜红可怕的海绵状断面,这里本来该是大拇指的部位。

    It had been hacked or torn right out from the roots.

    大拇指已被迫根剁掉或硬拽下来了。

    "Good heavens!" I cried, "this is a terrible injury. It must have bled considerably."

    "天哪!"我喊着,"多么可怕的创伤,一定流了不少血。"

    "Yes, it did. I fainted when it was done, and I think that I must have been senseless for a long time.

    "是的,流了不少血。受伤后我昏迷过去,我相信我一定有很长一段时间失去了知觉。

    When I came to I found that it was still bleeding,

    等我苏醒过来时,我发现它还在流血,

    so I tied one end of my handkerchief very tightly round the wrist and braced it up with a twig."

    于是我把手帕的一端紧紧地缠在手腕上,并用一根小树枝把它绷紧。"

    "Excellent! You should have been a surgeon."

    "包扎得好极了!您本应该当一名外科医生才对!"

    "It is a question of hydraulics, you see, and came within my own province."

    "您瞧,这是一项水利学问题,属于我自己的专业知识范围之内的。"

    "This has been done," said I, examining the wound, "by a very heavy and sharp instrument."

    "这是用一件非常沉重、锋利的器具砍的。"我边检查伤口边说道。

    "A thing like a cleaver," said he.

    "像是用屠夫的切肉刀砍的。"他说。

    "An accident, I presume?" "By no means."

    "我想,这是意外事故,对吗?""决不是。"

    "What! a murderous attack?" "Very murderous indeed." "You horrify me."

    "什么?是有人蓄意凶残地砍的吗?""嗯,确实极其凶残。""真吓人。"

    0/0
      上一篇:福尔摩斯探案集·工程师大拇指案 第4期:奇怪的病人(4) 下一篇:福尔摩斯探案集·工程师大拇指案 第6期:奇怪的病人(6)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程