听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第11期:拍下纪念杯
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:412  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    And the next item up for bid is a silver-plated tin loving cup, property of Caroline Channing.

    下一件要拍卖的物品是一个镀银锡制纪念杯,卡洛琳·钱宁所拥有过的物品

    How much do you think this is going to go for?

    你觉得这东西会喊到多高的价

    Kitsch is always a wild card, but it has no real value.

    这类东西起伏大,但本身都没实际价值。

    No real value? Please. I won that when no one thought I could.

    没实际价值?拜托哦。那我是在没人看好的情况下赢来的

    I jumped 14 hurdles in the rain with walking pneumonia. It's worth something.

    我身染肺炎,雨中骑栗宝跳过十四个栅栏。这可是相当价值的

    Yeah, 'cause it has money in it.

    是啊。价值来自里面的钞票。

    We start the bidding at $50. 50. 51.

    起标价50块。50块。51块。

    Sir, it's in increments of $10.

    先生,加价幅度是10块钱。

    Then, I'm out. Sorry, the Rainbow Room really sucked me dry.

    那我退出。抱歉嘛,吃高档餐厅把我的钱都榨干了。

    Hm, guess what else is pretty dry right now?

    你猜猜我现在身上哪里也很"干"

    Do I hear 60? 60.

    有人出60吗?我出。

    What are you doing? You said it had no real value.

    你在干嘛?你不是说不值钱吗。

    I know, but wouldn't it be camp to see Miss Pickle taking a bath in that for my christmas card?

    是啊,但你想象一下,拍一张泡菜小姐用奖杯洗澡的照片来当圣诞卡一定超可爱。

    Do I hear 70?

    有人出70吗

    My cup is not a puppy bath. 70. 80.

    我的奖杯不是狗狗的澡盆。70。80。

    Back out now, ladies. I'm a paddle bitch.

    放弃吧小姐们,我乃竞价小贱哥。

    Well, I'm a bitch bitch. 100. 125. 150. 175. Hamish came to play.

    我还是贱人贱贱姐呢。100。125。150。175。哈米斯想斗

    So did we, I broke my hymen getting that thing.

    我们斗死他,我处女膜是练马给练没了的呢。

    Is that why it's called a loving cup? 200.

    所以才叫纪念杯吗?200。

    I have 200. Do I hear 225?

    我出200。有人出225吗?

    Look, Hamish. I know you have no interest in what I would normally offer you to get what I want.

    听我说,哈米斯。我知道你对我平常拿来说服人的"本钱"没有兴趣。

    Don't be so sure. I was bisexual till I was 62.

    话别说太早。62岁前我一直"男女通吃"。

    Look, Katie Holmes really wants this, and she's been through a lot.

    凯蒂·赫尔姆斯真的很想要这东西,你看她经历了那么多苦难。

    True. It's yours. I'm out.

    好吧。你们拿去。我退出。

    200 going once, going twice. Sold.

    200块一次,两次。成交。

    Yes, I'm rich!

    爽啊,我有钱啦!

    Did you just say "I'm"?

    你又说了"我"吗

    I think you're hearing me wrong.

    是你听错了吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第10期:拍卖会现场 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第12期:大失所望

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)