听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第14期:原谅老爸
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:309  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Okay, well, we should go. Our time's up.

    好吧,我们该走了。时间到了。

    Yeah, but--what? You just got here.

    这么快要走啊,你才刚到呢。

    Well, I think I'm done for today.

    我今天已经听够了。

    Boy, I've dreaded the day you looked at me like this.

    我一直都害怕有天你会用这眼神看我。

    Now that it's here, it's even worse.

    但真见到了,才知有多撕心裂肺。

    I only hope that one day you could look at me again the way you did the day you won that cup.

    我只希望有一天,你会换个眼神看我,用你赢得奖杯那时的眼神看我。

    I love you, honey.

    宝贝,我爱你。

    I love you too, daddy. Oh. Sorry. You meant her.

    老爸,我也爱你。抱歉。你是对她说。

    See you next week?

    下周见吗

    Wow, having a father is rough. Are you okay?

    有老爸的日子也不好过呀。你没事吧?

    I will be. Because despite what everyone else may think, he's not just a thief. He's my father, And I love him.

    会没事的。无论其他人怎么想,他都不止是个贼,他是我的父亲。我爱他。

    Look, if it's any consolation, I now see how that could've happened to him.

    不知道这能不能让你觉得安慰,但我看出他为何会有今日了。

    I'm not condoning it, but I see how people can get caught up,

    我不会原谅他,只是我懂为何别人会被拐了,

    'cause I am pissed as hell that next week I won't be riding a horse who's riding a jet ski.

    但我还在生气,气下周我骑不到那只正骑着水上摩托车的马了。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第13期:误会一场 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第15期:口头语被抢

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)