听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第28期:找回珍珠
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:352  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Here you go, ladies. Enjoy the extra tips from your credit cards,

    拿去吧,姑娘们。享受从刷卡的客人身上捞来额外小费吧,

    because when Han flips that switch,

    因为阿憨一旦按下那个改朝换代的按钮

    the only tip I can give you is, don't wash your hair every day. It dries it out.

    我能给你们的小费就只剩别天天洗头发了。头发会丧失水分的。

    Okay. Here comes the future. One, two--

    好啦,一起迈向未来吧。一,二...

    This old building sucks me so hard.

    这破楼真他妈要把我搞死了

    Congratulations, ladies. This is your lucky night.

    恭喜你们俩啦。今晚是你们的幸运夜。

    Speaking of luck, here are your pearls.

    说到幸运,这些是你的珍珠。

    I found most of them, but I think Chestnut ate a few.

    我找回了绝大多数,但我猜栗宝吃掉了几颗。

    You can dig for those later yourself. Max.

    你之后自己去慢慢"挖掘"吧。麦克斯。

    And it won't look the same, because you have to string them on this cheap-ass wire

    但它是弄回不了原样了,因为你得自己用这便宜烂线穿上,

    I got at the hipster bead store... Beading off.

    这是我在嬉皮串珠店买的,店名叫"得以珠之"。

    We can add this Earl bonus money to our cupcake business total.

    我们可以把厄尔给我们的额外收入加到小蛋糕生意基金里啊。

    Yeah, that 150 will really put a dent in the 250,000 we need.

    加上那150块,咱们离目标又迈进了"一大步"呢。

    We'll get there, Max. Because you and I have something Martha Stewart and machines don't.

    有志者事竟成嘛。因为我们有着家政女皇跟小蛋糕机都没有的东西。

    Unpaid bills? Mushrooms growing on our bathroom rug?

    未缴的账单吗?还是浴室门口地毯上长的小蘑菇?

    No, each other.

    我们有着彼此嘛

    Aww, a year later you're still trying to get me to feel things.

    哎哟,都认识一年了,你还在想着让我有点人性。

    Do you wanna know the real reason I thought this necklace was so lucky?

    你想知道我觉得它是幸运项链的真正原因吗?

    I was wearing it the day I met you.

    遇见你的那天,我就戴着它

    So, I'm gonna have some extras. Do you wanna make one for yourself?

    会有多余的珍珠呢。你想给自己也做一个吗?

    Nah, I've had plenty of pearl necklaces, and I find them more sticky than lucky.

    不用,我有过很多"珍珠项链"了,我觉得它们是黏腻而不是幸运。

    Max, ms@MarthaStewartinc.Com. "Haven't forgotten about you, girls. Martha Stewart."

    麦克斯,玛莎斯图尔特网寄信来了。"我可没忘了你们俩姑娘哦,玛莎·斯图尔特"。

    Just when I thought I was out, she pulls me back in again.

    我才以为人生已经无望,她又重燃我希望之火。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第27期:霸气的苏菲 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第29期:不停互扇耳光

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)