听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第97期:失物招领箱
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:318  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Okay, everyone. Time to dig it up what's in the Lost and Found box.

    各位,又到了失物招领箱的宝物发掘时间。

    If my dignity is in there, tell it I said "What up?"

    如果我的尊严在里面,帮我向它打个招呼。

    This is my favourite day of the month.

    这是我一个月中最喜欢的日子

    Oh God, I'm falling so far so fast.

    天啊,我堕落得太快太深了

    You haven't fallen that far.

    没有这么夸张啦。

    First item, a scrunchie

    第一件是,发束。

    I need that! Give me! I think I hit my bottom.

    我需要这个!给我!我堕落到极限,该停了。

    Okay, next item. A pregnancy test.

    好了,下一件。验孕棒。

    That's empty. What? I had two free minutes, and you never know.

    那盒子是空的。看我干嘛,我有两分钟空档,有孕验孕,没孕强身嘛。

    Can we move this along? I'm an old man, and I need to get to bed.

    能不能快点?我年纪大了,得早点上床。

    You are late to meet woman for hot date. You know it.

    你是约了妹子"上床",现在迟到了吧。还是你懂行。

    A wallet and... no money.

    一个钱包...可惜没钱。

    What? If I was pregnant, I needed it for the baby.

    看我干嘛,如果我怀孕了,我得花钱去打孩子啊。

    And finally for the sixth month in a row... The wig. The wig!

    最后一样,是连续六个月都有的...假发。假发!

    Han, it's your turn. We have all put it on except you.

    阿憨,这次该你了。除了你,我们都戴过了。

    If I had to take a picture in it, you have to take a picture in it.

    连我都戴过这玩意拍照了,你也得做同样的事情。

    Okay, fine. Man, I'm a fun boss.

    好吧。我可真是个风趣的老板啊。

    Oh, sorry, sir. We're closed.

    不好意思,先生,我们打烊了。

    I was just checking if I left my toupee here.

    我来看看是不是把假发忘在这了。

    Take the picture quick.

    快点拍照。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第96期:守得云开见月明 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第98期:麦克斯蛋糕上了杂志

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)