听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第99期:给安迪看杂志
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:270  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Hey, Andy. Hi, candy.

    你好,安迪。你好,糖果。

    Did you see it? Did you see the new Martha Stewart Living?

    你看到了吗?你看了新一期的《玛莎生活杂志》了吗?

    Oh, sorry, no. I still have to get through my Glamour and Modern Bride.

    抱歉,没有。我还没看完本期《魅力》跟《新娘》女性杂志呢。

    And I had sisters, so I'm allowed to know those names.

    我有姐姐,所以知道那些杂志名不为过。

    "A Williamsburg must-have." Nice.

    "威廉斯堡必尝好滋味"。不错啊。

    You know I feel the same way about you.

    我一直觉得你也是。

    Aw, cute, but it really doesn't mean anything unless it's in a blurb.

    真会说话,不过除非上了报章杂志不然不算数。

    I couldn't wait to show this to you. I'm so glad you were here late doing inventory.

    我都等不及要拿给你看呢。真庆幸你还在这里加班整理存货。

    Yeah, you know, it's the weirdest thing.

    是啊,说来也怪。

    The only thing I can't account for is one missing Elvis Pez dispenser, Max.

    我唯一不知道去哪里的就是一个猫王的糖果盒,麦克斯。

    Um, I don't know what you're talking about, but... Thank you very much.

    我不知道你在说什么,但...非常感谢。

    Can we please get back to the blurb?

    我们能回到宣传这个话题吗

    Sorry. You're right. I should have made a bigger deal about it.

    抱歉,你说得对。我应该更重视这件事。

    It's just I've been a little freaked out. We had some big drama here today.

    只是我有点被吓到了。这里今天发生了件大事。

    Drama in a candy store?

    小糖果屋能发生什么"大事"?

    Did the yogurt-covered craisins finally realize how stupid they are and commit mass suicide?

    是不是被酸奶裹着的葡萄干终于意识到自己是多么愚蠢,然后集体自杀了?

    No, but seriously they pulled some bodies out of the closed-down soup kitchen across the way tonight.

    不,不过说真的,今晚他们从对面的施粥坊运出几具尸体。

    So now we're completely off the blurb?

    所以现在完全不聊宣传这事了吗?

    Some guys broke in. A bunch of people got shot. Apparently, it was a drug deal gone wrong.

    有些不明人士闯进去。然后一堆人被乱枪打死。显然是毒品交易谈不拢。

    Oh, my God. That's horrible. I know. Why can't a drug deal ever go right?

    天啊,太可怕了。就是啊。为什么毒品交易总是谈不拢呢?

    Hey, they said it was a real bloodbath.

    听人说当时血肉横飞啊。

    I want to see it!

    我要去看!

    Oh, okay, so I'm closing the magazine then?

    好吧,我得合上杂志了是吗?

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第98期:麦克斯蛋糕上了杂志 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第100期:犯罪现场

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)