听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第104期:贷款被拒
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:259  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Just got your message. The one time I don't come early.

    才看到你的短信。我第一次没早来就出事了。

    Speaking of that, I just had the most amazing orgasm.

    说到"来",我刚体验了这辈子最棒的性高潮。

    I mean, we've been having really great sex,

    我跟安迪性生活是一直很美满啦,

    but this morning, I could not get enough of his...

    但今早,我爽得都停不下...

    projected growth ratio investment analysis.

    要看他的预期增长比投资分析报告了

    Hello, Caroline Channing. Wharton class of '09. That's our business proposal.

    您好,卡洛琳·钱宁。沃顿商学院09年毕业生。这是我们的商业计划书。

    And I would be a little embarrassed about what just happened if I didn't know that we're all just girls here.

    幸好在座各位都是女性,不然刚才就更尴尬了。

    Can we move this along? I got a busted toilet and a pregnant dog at home.

    能快点弄完这事吗?我有堵塞马桶跟怀孕的狗等我回家弄呢。

    Why didn't you tell me she was under there?

    你干嘛不提醒我她在桌子下面?

    Oh, sorry, I wasn't expecting a monologue from confessions of a call girl.

    是我不对,我没算到会听到一段"应召女郎的独白"。

    I'm afraid we're gonna have to deny the loan.

    恐怕我们无法贷款给你们。

    Why? Because she had a good orgasm? Isn't that what the '70s was about for you gals?

    为什么,就因为她高潮到炸吗?你们70年代的妞不是最爱"做"了吗?

    You have no business history. And that's a requirement for us.

    你们没有生意经验。但那是我们的基本要求。

    Well, I think we're done here.

    好吧,那恕我们不奉陪了。

    Yeah. I just said that.

    我刚不就是这意思吗。

    I thought you guys were about supporting small women's business.

    我还以为你们的主旨是支持女性的小本生意。

    And this small woman's "bidness" needs support after the pounding it took today. Max, let's go.

    而这小女人的"小生意"今日连遭"撞击",不正需要你们的支持吗。麦克斯,走吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第103期:生意贷款申请 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第105期:各种赚钱的机会

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)