听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第148期:为面子信口胡说
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:266  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Oh, my God, Caroline! It is you!

    天啊,卡洛琳,真的是你!

    Stacy, no way! I haven't seen you since graduation. We went to Wharton together.

    史黛西,不是吧,毕业后我就没见过你了。我们一起念的沃顿商学院。

    This girl is a genius. Always top of the class.

    这个姑娘是个天才。永远都是班级第一。

    So what are you doing here? Buying a cupcake on your way to running the world?

    你在这里干嘛?坐拥世界的空挡出来买个小蛋糕吗?

    No, I own this shop.

    不,这家店是我开的

    You own this little cupcake shop?

    这家小蛋糕店是你开的啊

    And many other bigger shops. This is our new Williamsburg location.

    当然还有其他更大的店面啦。这是我们威廉斯堡新开的分店。

    And yes, I know, the chandelier is all wrong.

    没错,我知道,那个吊灯完全不搭。

    I told the designer, none of our pacific northwest locations will have the chandeliers.

    我跟设计师说,我们太平洋西北地区的分店都不许挂这么俗气的吊灯。

    Of course, you'd own a cupcake empire at 25.

    你这么厉害,25岁坐拥小蛋糕帝国很正常。

    Oh, and this is Max. Hi.

    这位是麦克斯。你好。

    I just transferred from our Boise location.

    我刚从大西北地区分店调过来。

    What's that horrible smell?

    是什么东西这么臭啊

    It's something called a "hoagie." The workers like them. Right, Max?

    是一种叫"何奇三明治"的玩意。工人们都喜欢吃,对吧,麦克斯?

    Si, gracias por la hoagie.

    是的,谢谢你的何奇三明治。

    Well, I have to go. I'm consulting upstairs at BBD&L.

    我得走了。我在楼上的BBD&L公司做顾问。

    Oh, upstairs. Yeah. Always knew you'd land on your feet.

    楼上啊。对啊。就知道你一定会东山再起。

    Let's go for drinks, and you're paying, mogul.

    有时间去喝一杯,你请客哦,大亨。

    I hope she likes water.

    希望她喜欢喝水啊。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第147期:费劲脑汁表达爱意 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第149期:苏菲的新主意

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)