听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第219期:拜访劫佩托(2)
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:275  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Oh, oh, this isn't weird. This isn't weird at all.

    这不诡异,这一点也不诡异。

    It's like we're in a dead body car wash.

    感觉好像进了死尸洗车机。

    I had a nightmare that I had a nightmare like this once.

    我曾做过个恶梦,梦到自己梦到这场景。

    Just so you know, I'm not allowed to talk about the lawsuit.

    先说好哦,根据规定,我不能谈论这次诉讼的事。

    Well, I'm not allowed to talk about how I really feel right now.

    真巧,我也不能谈论自己此时此刻的真实感受。

    Speaking of the lawsuit, you seem well... you know, physically-which is great,

    说到这次的诉讼,你看起来没事啊,身上没伤,这挺好的

    because the suit said you had a shattered arm and a broken hip.

    因为你在讼词里说,你手臂摔断,髋骨骨折。

    Oh, yeah, I'm not suing you for my shattered arm and hip. It's-it's for Pierre's.

    是啊,我告你们不是为了我自己的手臂和髋骨。受伤的是皮埃尔。

    I crushed his little body when I fell.

    我摔倒的时候,压坏了他的小身板。

    He must have thrown himself under my body to protect my fall.

    他肯定是为了保护我,才舍身飞到我身后给我当垫背的。

    Dexter, party of one.

    《嗜血法医》,这有一个等你料理。

    I have to rotate his arm and hold it every 15 minutes to get his full range of motion back.

    为了让他恢复关节的正常活动,我每隔15分钟就得旋转他的胳膊,然后扶好固定。

    That's what the sling's about. I know he's not alive. Do you?

    这悬带就是为了固定,我知道他不是活人。真的吗?

    We're very sorry for his injury, but this is absurd.

    他受伤了,我们真的非常抱歉,但这也太荒谬了吧。

    You can't sue us because your puppet broke.

    你不能因为你的木偶坏了就告我们啊。

    Yes, I can. This puppet is my livelihood, and he's heavily insured.

    当然能,这个木偶是我的谋生之道,而且我给他投了大保。

    Great, the puppet has insurance, and we don't. Max!

    太棒了,连木偶都有保险,而我们俩活人却没有。麦克斯!

    What? You don't have insurance? You have a business but no insurance?

    什么?你们俩没有保险吗?你们俩居然有钱做生意,没钱买保险?

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第218期:拜访劫佩托(1) 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第220期:商谈价钱

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)