听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第239期:取消支票
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:332  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Well, there goes Joanne and that deaf lady.

    乔安和那个聋女人愉快地走了。

    We are keeping the arrow.

    这箭头我们要拿走。

    I can't believe my aunt would stop payment on that check.

    真不敢相信我姑姑会不兑现那张支票。

    And I can't believe she'd show up here after she did.

    而且干这种事后,她居然还有脸来。

    Aunt Charity, do you know what I'm thinking about you right now?

    查莉蒂姑姑,你知道我现在怎么想你吗?

    What? I look 38 or 39, it's hard to tell?

    想什么,我像38岁还是39岁吗,难以判断吧?

    Oh, don't look so wounded. You know I had to stop that check.

    别表现得那么受伤嘛。你知道我必须取消那张支票。

    You took advantage of someone in a morphine haze.

    你居然占一个神志不清的人的便宜。

    If you think that was being taken advantage of, you've never blacked out at a pep rally.

    如果你觉得那就是占你便宜,那你肯定没有在学校誓师大会上晕倒过。

    Yes, I stopped that check, but here.

    没错,我是取消了那张支票,但这个给你。

    This seems important to you.

    这似乎对你很重要。

    Seemed. Seemed when I was rich. Now I have real problems.

    以前是。那时我还是无忧无虑的富家女。而现在,我有实际问题要解决。

    Yeah, and where are them lollipops at?

    就是,里面的棒棒糖呢?

    You took away my future. And my lollipops.

    你剥夺了我的未来。还有我的棒棒糖。

    No, Caroline, I took away my money.

    不,卡洛琳,我剥夺的只是我的钱。

    And by forcing you to find you own way, I may have given you a better future.

    通过强迫你自己寻找出路,我可能会还给你一个更好的将来。

    Cute shop. Too big, too soon. You'll figure it out.

    店挺可爱。但店面太大,开得太早。你总有一天会明白的。

    Aunt Charity? You look 42.

    查莉蒂姑姑?你看起来像42岁。

    We all know I don't.

    我们都知道我不像。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第238期:签署合同 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第240期:明确的指示

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)