听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第252期:影印屁屁
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:300  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Hey, hand me that.

    把那个递给我。

    What? My new Westship company poncho?

    什么?我的西船公司新雨披吗?

    Yep. Now it's my booze bib.

    对。现在是我的胸围巾了。

    Oh, I love this. Somehow it's small enough to fit in your purse,

    我爱死这个了。它既小到能装进你的包包,

    but large enough to sleep under during an "Occupy Wall Street"-type situation.

    但也大到能在发生抗议示威活动时穿着露宿睡觉。

    Max, I'm pouring you more champagne because I have something really exciting I want to tell you.

    麦克斯,我再给你倒点香槟,因为我有个超级兴奋的消息想告诉你。

    I talked to Eli about hiring you full-time.

    我跟伊莱说让他把你转成正式工。

    You are now a junior executive's executive assistant!

    你现在是初级行政主管的行政助理了!

    I will knock you to the ground!

    老娘要把你打得趴下!

    Max, think about it. It comes with health care.

    麦克斯,好好想想。你之后就有医保了。

    You wouldn't have to decide between birth control pills and morning-after pills.

    你以后就不用在长期避孕药和事后避孕药之间做选择了。

    Are you trying to take away a woman's right to choose?

    你是在剥夺一个女性选择的权利吗?

    Come on, it could be so fun.

    来嘛,会很好玩的。

    Coming to work together, getting free coffee -- the good kind, the blended kind

    一起上班,喝免费咖啡,好的那种,混合咖啡,

    not to mention xeroxing our asses and feeling more alive than ever.

    更不用说可以影印我们的屁屁来感到前所未有的活力。

    Watch, I'll show you what a fun boss I can be. Let's xerox our asses.

    瞧,我来示范下你上司可以多有趣。我们一起来影印屁屁吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第251期:开香槟庆祝升职 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第253期:关于蛋糕梦的分歧

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)