听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第259期:吐槽被打断
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:222  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Can you believe Han fired me? I mean, where does he get off?

    你能相信阿憨居然炒了我吗?他想啥,凭啥呢?

    Probably in Buffy the Vampire Slayer chat rooms.

    大概会在《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》聊天室驻足吧。

    Have you been standing here by the door this whole time?

    你不会是一直站在门口等我回家吧?

    I didn't even pee. I was afraid I'd miss you. So, hold on.

    我连去尿尿都不敢。就怕错过你进门。所以先等我一下吧。

    So, basically, You had the same day as a puppy?

    所以你今天过得跟小狗一样嘛?

    Han's lucky I work there. I bring class and sophistication to that place.

    我在那工作是他的福气。我让他的餐厅变得高级和有档次。

    There's no toilet paper, and I just used the last coffee filter.

    没厕纸了,最后一张咖啡滤纸我也用掉啦。

    You are sophisticatin' the hell out of that toilet right now.

    你还真是让那间厕所变得无比高级呀。

    And you know what?

    而且啊?

    You can tell Han that the only way I am ever going back there is if he apologizes.

    你可以告诉阿憨,要我回去的唯一办法就是他来道歉。

    Okay, but first, he wanted me to tell you this.

    可以,但首先呢,他也留话要我对你说。

    The only way you're ever going back there is if you apologize.

    你唯一能回去的方式呢就是你跟他道歉。

    Well, an apology from me is not happening.

    要我道歉,他想都别想。

    Oh, yeah, baby. Ooh, take it all.

    爽啊,宝贝。都赏给你吧。

    Oh, oh, no, you take it, baby. Oh, baby...

    不,都给你吧,亲爱的。宝贝...

    And that is not happening again tonight either.

    这今晚也不许再发生了。

    Again? That could've hit us.

    又来啊?那可能砸到我们呢。

    Now, that's unsafe sex.

    这才叫"危险性行为"啊。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第258期:阿憨炒掉卡洛琳 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第271期:便宜没好货

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)