听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第273期:安迪回归(2)
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:233  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    So...are you and Andy back together?

    你跟安迪又好上啦?

    No. It was just a one-time thing.

    才没有。只单纯来一炮而已。

    Look at you. You're like the greek goddess of booty calls. Aphro-whitey.

    瞧你这样。看起来像希腊的约炮女神。阿芙洛白罩。

    Kind of proud of myself. My very first booty call.

    好自豪啊。我的第一次约炮。

    Well, actually, it was a booty tweet. Booty's up with the times.

    其实还是网上约炮。约炮也得约得时尚啊。

    Technically, booty call's been around since the old-timey times.

    基本上约炮这事几百年前就有了好吗。

    Alexander Graham bell's very first phone call was "Hey, you up?"

    发明电话的贝尔打的第一通电话就说"你还醒着呢"。

    Hey, so, um, I gotta go. Is that cool?

    我得走了。没问题吧?

    Oh, super cool, sure.

    当然没问题,走吧。

    What do we do, kiss? High-five?

    我们该怎么做,亲一个?还是击个掌?

    Max, what do you do in this situation?

    麦克斯,你这种时候都怎么做的?

    I usually wave at him with my arm clenched, 'cause I'm hiding his wallet in it.

    我通常都夹着手臂跟他挥手道别,因为我藏着他的钱包呢。

    Well, nice seeing you.

    很高兴见到你。

    I don't usually do the salute, but okay, that can be your thing.

    我通常不会敬礼啦,但也没事,能当你的招牌动作。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第272期:安迪回归 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第274期:准备打电话约炮

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)