超能陆战队(双语+音频) 第5期:大白
教程:超能陆战队  浏览:226  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    So, what have you been working on?

    那,你在研究什么?

    I'll show you.

    我展示给你看。

    Duct tape?

    布基胶带吗?

    I hate to break it to you, bro.

    我不想给你泼冷水的,老哥。

    Already been invented.

    但已经有人发明了。

    Dude! Aw!

    老兄!好痛!

    This is what I've been working on.

    这就是我的研究项目。

    Hello. I am Baymax.

    你好。我叫大白。

    Your personal healthcare companion.

    你的私人医疗保健伙伴。

    I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said, "Ow."

    我察觉到你需要医疗护理,刚才你说"好痛"的时候。

    A robotic nurse?

    机器人护士?

    On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?

    从一到十级,你的疼痛指数是多少?

    Physical or emotional?

    生理上还是心理上的疼痛?

    I will scan you now.

    现在我将对你进行扫描。

    Scan complete.

    扫描完毕。

    You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm.

    你的小臂上有轻度表皮擦伤。

    I suggest an anti-bacterial spray.

    我建议用除菌喷雾处理。

    Whoa, whoa, whoa...What's in the spray, specifically?

    等等...确切说,喷雾里的具体成分有什么?

    The primary ingredient is Bacitracin.

    主要成分是杆菌肽。

    That's a bummer.

    真不巧。

    I'm actually allergic to that.

    我对那个过敏。

    You are not allergic to bacitracin.

    你并不对杆菌肽过敏。

    You do have a mild allergy to peanuts.

    倒是对花生有轻度过敏。

    Not bad. You've done some serious coding on this thing, huh?

    不错嘛。你给这家伙真编入不少程序呢,对吧?

    Aha! !Programed him with over 10,000 medical procedures.

    的确。他被编设了超过一万种医护措施。

    This chip is what makes Baymax,"Baymax".

    大白之所以成为大白,就是靠这个芯片。

    Vinyl?

    乙烯树脂吗?

    Yeah, going for a non-threatening, huggable kind of thing.

    对。为了做出无威胁性、令人想抱抱的效果。

    Looks like a walking marshmallow.

    看着像个会走路的棉花糖。

    No offense.

    无意冒犯。

    I am a robot.

    我是个机器人。

    I cannot be offended.

    不会被冒犯。

    Hyperspectral cameras?

    高光谱镜头吗?

    Yep.

    没错。

    0/0
      上一篇:超能陆战队(双语+音频) 第4期:书呆子实验室 下一篇:超能陆战队(双语+音频) 第6期:机器人学

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程