Soft Places in Your Heart 触动你心底最柔软的部分
◎ Rabindranath Tagore
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
夏天里,迷路的飞鸟来到我窗前,歌唱,又飞走了。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
秋天里的黄叶,虽然没有歌声,但如一声叹息般,悄然振翅飘落。
A troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
一伙世上的小小漂泊者呀,请在我的言语中留下你们的足印。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
面对爱人,世界揭下了它巨大无边的面具。
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一个永恒之吻。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
这是大地的眼泪,让它的微笑青春不谢。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
无垠的沙漠为一簇小草而燃烧,热烈地追求小草的爱,然后摇摇头,笑着消逝而去。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因想念太阳而落泪,那么你一定也想念繁星。
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
舞动着的流水啊,在你途中的泥沙,正祈求你的歌声、你的舞蹈呢!你是否肯背负跛足的泥沙向前奔腾?
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她充满期望的热切的脸,如静夜的雨丝,搅扰着我的梦。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
曾几何时,我梦到我们是陌生人。
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
醒来却发现,我们如此珍惜彼此。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧思在我心里悄悄化为平静,正如暮色降临在寂静的林中。