酒店英语 酒店日常情景对话
教程:英语学习方法  浏览:3001  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    酒店英语 酒店日常情景对话


      随着大家生活水平的提高,越来越多的人选择出国游。大多数时间可能都会在酒店,所以学好酒店英语,轻松对话没问题。今天就和小编来到听力课堂,一起来学习下酒店日常情景对话吧。
    酒店英语
      酒店英语
      一、入 住
      (F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
      F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?
      欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?
      G: I’d like a room, please.
      我要住店。
      F: Would you prefer a single or a double?
      你是要单人间还是双人间呢?
      G: A double, please. How much is that?
      双人间,价格是多少?
      F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?
      145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?
      G: Just tonight.
      就今晚。
      F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?
      一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?
      G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.
      我是达维斯。
      F: And how do you spell that, sir?
      怎么拼写呢?
      G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.
      是D-A-V-I-E-S。
      F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?
      好的,你想要如何付款?
      G: Do you take VISA?
      能用VISA卡吗?
      F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.
      可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。
      G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?
      我用VISA付款,退房时间是?
      F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?
      10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?
      G: And is there a restaurant?
      有餐厅吗?
      F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.
      3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。
      G: Is there a pool here?
      有游泳池吗?
      F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.
      有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。
      G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?
      餐厅什么时候关门呢?
      F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.
      餐厅和游泳池都是10点。
      G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.
      好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?
      F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.
      没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!
      二、点 餐
      (W: Waiter G: Guest)
      W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?
      晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?
      G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.
      我是Johnson.
      W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?
      这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?
      G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.
      谢谢,非常好。
      W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
      不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?
      G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?
      还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?
      W: How much would you spend?
      你大概消费多少钱呢?
      G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.
      钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。
      W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.
      好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。
    酒店英语
      酒店英语
      三、客房服务
      (R:Room Attendant G:Guest)
      R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?
      这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?
      G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?
      我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?
      R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.
      没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付五欧元的押金。
      G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?
      可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗?
      R: Of course.How many would you need?
      当然可以,要几条呢?
      G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.
      两条浴巾。谢谢。
      四、洗衣房
      (A:Room Attendant B:Guest)
      A: Excuse me.Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.
      打扰一下,您有需要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房服务员员来收衣物了。
      G: No,not now,thank you.
      现在还不需要,谢谢你.
      A: If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.
      如果您有需要洗的衣物,请把它们放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人员每天早上会来取走。
      G: Thank you.
      谢谢你。
      A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
      请您告诉我们,或者在洗衣单上标明是否您的衣物需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或者缝补并且说明您什么时候要取回这些衣物。
      G: I see.What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.
      好的,我明白了。如果衣物损坏怎么办呢?我想知道您们酒店会怎么处理这个问题。
      A: In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.
      如果是这样,酒店让人会赔偿。赔偿不会超过所洗衣物的十倍。
      G: That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.
      那听起来非常合理。我希望衣物不会出现损坏。
      A: Don't worry,Ma'am.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.
      不要担心,女士。我们洗衣房工作经验很丰富的。
      G: All right.Thank you for your information.
      那好吧,谢谢你的提醒。
      A: Not at all.
      不用谢。
      五、退 房
      (F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
      F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?
      下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?
      G: Can you check me out please?
      可以帮我退房吗?
      F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?
      好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?
      G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
      我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯
      F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
      请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。
      G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?
      一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?
      F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.
      这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。
      G: Can I pay with a credit card?
      我可以用信用卡支付吗?
      F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
      当然,请您给我下您的护照。
      G: Here you are.
      给你。
      F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
      这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天
      G: Thank you, you too, bye.
      谢谢,你也是,再见。
      这些酒店英语情景对话都是非常实用的,小编希望能帮助到大家,如果大家还想学习更多的生活英语,可以来听力课堂学习哦。
    0/0
      上一篇:中考英语该怎样复习,看看专业机构的建议吧 下一篇:疯狂英语李阳怎么样 我们来详细了解一下

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程