大学英语六级考试(CET6)历年真题听力2017年12月英语六级听力真题(第3套) 长对话(1)
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Conversation One

    对话一

    W: Oh, hello John.

    你好,约翰。

    Are you using your dictating machine this morning?

    今早你要用听写机吗?

    I've got a long report I must dictate.

    我有一篇长报告必须用听写机。

    Can I borrow your machine?

    我能借你的听写机吗?

    M: Of course. But can you spare me a second?

    当然。不过为我抽出点时间可以吗?

    It's the message you sent to me about the delivery delay on the control desks.

    这是你发给我关于控制台延期交货的消息。

    What's gone wrong?

    什么出问题了?

    W: Everything, John.

    所有环节都出了问题,约翰。

    We have to get the steel sheets we need for these desks from new suppliers.

    我们得从新供应商那拿到这批控制台所需的钢板。

    Well, the suppliers have got some trouble or other.

    供应商遇到了些麻烦。

    They say they'll be a bit late for the delivery.

    他们说要迟点发货。

    M: But they can't be!

    但他们不能这么做!

    Those control desks are a special order.

    这批控制台是特殊订单。

    They are wanted for one of the big computer companies.

    一家计算机大公司要这批货。

    It's a very important contract.

    这是份很重要的合同。

    W: When did we promise delivery?

    我们答应什么时候发货的?

    M: On Thursday next week.

    下周四。

    And there's a penalty clause.

    还有个惩罚条款。

    We stand to lose 10 percent of our price for each week of overdue delivery.

    发货每延期一周,我们都要损失百分之十的要价。

    W: Oh, these penalty clauses! Why do you sales people accept them?

    这些惩罚条款!你们销售部为什么接受?

    M: We have to accept them, otherwise we don't get the contracts.

    我们必须接受,否则就拿不到这份合同。

    W: Well, let's get on to the Buying Department.

    好吧,我们现在联系采购部门。

    I only heard about the delay yesterday because we kept the production line clear to handlethese special sheets.

    我昨天才知道发货延期了,因为为了处理这批特殊钢板我们一直保持生产线畅通。

    It's a dreadful nuisance.

    真是讨厌的麻烦。

    M: It'll be more than a nuisance if we don't meet our delivery date!

    要是我们发货日期前搞不定,可不只是麻烦了。

    It'll cost us a lot of money.

    我们要损失一大笔钱。

    W: Keep calm, John.

    冷静点,约翰。

    We can perhaps claim compensation from the steel suppliers for failure to deliver on time.

    我们也许可以向钢铁供应商索赔没能及时交货的损失。

    That'll offset the penalty clause.

    这可以弥补惩罚条款。

    M: Well, if you can.

    好吧,如果可以的话。

    Questions 1 to 4 are based on the conversation you have just heard.

    请根据你刚刚听到的对话回答问题1至问题4。

    1. Why did the woman send the message to the man?

    问题1:女士为什么向男士发消息?

    2. What does the woman say about the new suppliers?

    问题2:关于新供应商女士说了些什么?

    3. How did the man get the contracts?

    问题3:男士怎么拿到合同的?

    4. What does the woman suggest they do?

    问题4:女士建议他们应该做什么?

    0/0
      上一篇:大学英语六级考试(CET6)历年真题听力2017年12月英语六级听力真题(第2套) 录音(3) 下一篇:大学英语六级考试(CET6)历年真题听力2017年12月英语六级听力真题(第3套) 长对话(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程