怎样说“客套话”?
教程:口语实用  浏览:419  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

      我们都知道中国人的客套话那是一套儿一套儿的,可是你知道外国人也有吗?事实上客套无处不在,我们一起来看看吧!

      1. So far so good.

      目前为止,一切都好。

      2. Be my guest.

      请便、别客气。

      3. Think nothing of it.

      别放在心上。

      4. I'm working on it.

      我正在努力。

      5. I'll keep my ears open.

      我会留意的。

      6. You're the boss.

      听你的。

      7. Let's give him a big hand.

      让我们热烈鼓掌。

      8. That's really something.

      真了不起。

      9. Excuse me for a moment.

      失陪一会儿。

      10. I'm dying to see you.

      我特想见你。

      11. I'm flattered.

      过奖了。

      12. Sorry to bother you.

      抱歉打扰你。

      13. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.

      十分抱歉。

      14. Let's forgive and forget.

      让我们摈弃前嫌。

      15. I've heard so much about you!

      久仰大名!

      16. You have my word.

      我保证。

      17. I hope I'm not in the way.

      我希望没有妨碍到你们。

    0/0
      上一篇:如何地道表达“冷死了”? 下一篇:让你出国亦能谈笑生风的美式幽默

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程