(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer itfor you.
请稍等一下,马上为您转接过去。
(2) Because you are checking out two daysearly, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.
您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。
(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel,which is suitable for exercise and having a walk
酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。
(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid wecan’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.
您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。
(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cashby credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.
不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。
(6) What denominations would you like?
你想要什么面值的人民币呢?
(7) I’m sorry, but we do not accept thedollars with CB. 对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。
(8) Can I fax this paper?
我可以传真这份文件吗?
-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to faxit to?
当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?
-How would you like to pay for it, sir?
你打算怎样付款呢,先生?
-Could you charge it to my room bill?
可记在我的客房账单内吗?
-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Wouldyou please sign here?
当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?
(9) Could you please send a car to theairport to pick me up?
你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?
(10) Could you please give us your flightNo.?
你能告诉我您的航班号吗?
记得收藏起来关注小编哦!