美剧《童话镇》第2期:母子相认
教程:英语童话  浏览:935  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Emma:Can I help you?

    有什么事吗

    Henry:Are you Emma. Swan?

    你是艾玛斯旺吗

    Emma:Yeah.Who are you?

    是的,你是谁

    Henry:My name’s Henry.I’m your son.

    我叫亨利,你的儿子

    Emma:Whoa. Hey, kid,kid,kid!

    小孩,小孩,停下

    I don’t have a son.

    我没有儿子

    Where are your parents?

    你父母在哪里

    Henry:Ten years ago , did you give up a baby for adoption?

    十年前,你是否把自己的孩子送给别人领养

    That was me.

    那个孩子就是我

    Emma:Give me a minute.

    等我一会儿

    Henry:Hey, you have any juice?

    你有果汁吗

    Never mind.

    没关系

    Found some.

    我找到了

    You know ,we should probably get going.

    也许我们该出发了

    Emma:Going where?

    去哪里

    Henry:I want you to come home with me.

    我想你和我一起回家

    Emma:Okay, kid. I’m call the cops.

    好了,小孩,我要打电话报警了

    Henry:Then I’ll tell you kidnapped me.

    然后我会说是你绑架我

    Emma:And they’ll believe you,

    他们会信以为真

    because I’m your birth mother.

    因为我是你的生母

    Henry:Yep.

    是的

    Emma:You’re not gonna do that.

    你不会那样做的

    Henry:Try me.

    试试吧

    Emma:You’re pretty good, but here’s the thing.

    你装得很像,但我要告诉你

    There’s not a lot I’m great at in life,

    我这辈子没什么特长

    but I have one skill.

    但是有一种能力

    Let’s call it a superpower.

    暂且称之为超能力

    I can tell when anyone is lying,

    我可以看出谁在说谎

    and you ,kid ,are.

    而你,就在说谎

    Henry:Wait.Please don’t call the cops.

    等一下,不要叫警察来

    Please.

    求你了

    Come home with me.

    和我一起回家吧

    Emma:Where’s your home?

    你家在哪里

    Henry:Storybrooke ,Maine.

    缅因州的童话镇

    Emma:Storybrooke? Seriously?

    童话镇?你没说笑吧

    All righty then.

    那好吧

    Let’s get you back to storybrooke.

    送你回童话镇

    0/0
      上一篇:美剧《童话镇》第3期:与侏儒怪交易 下一篇:格林童话:the Peasant and the Devil农夫与魔鬼

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)