美剧《童话镇》第72期:真正意义上的狼
教程:英语童话  浏览:425  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Good morning, Sheriff.

    早上好 警长

    Sorry if I startled you.

    我是不是吓到你了 对不起

    Right.

    是啊

    Sorry. I-I thought you were a wolf.

    对不起 我 我以为你是一只狼

    Did I forget to shave?

    我忘记刮胡子了吗

    What are you doing out here so early?

    你这么早来这里干什么

    A spot of gardening.

    来搞搞园艺

    Yourself?

    你一个人吗

    I was looking for a--

    我在找一匹

    A wolf. Yeah, I think I'm beginning to catch on.

    一匹狼 对 我知道你在干什么

    You know, to the best of my knowledge, Sheriff,

    据我所知 警长

    there are no wolves in Storybrooke--

    童话镇上是没有狼的

    Not the literal kind, anyway.

    如果你是指一匹真正的狼的话

    Why are you looking?

    为什么你要找一匹狼

    You'll think I'm crazy.

    你一定会觉得我疯了

    Try me.

    也许不呢

    I saw one in my dreams,

    我梦见过一只狼

    and then I saw one for real,

    然后我真的看到了它

    just a few hours ago.

    就在几个小时之前

    Did you, uh, did you see anything unusual out there?

    你来时 有没有看到什么不寻常的东西

    I'm afraid not.

    我想没有

    I do wish I could be more helpful.

    我真希望我能帮上你

    You know, Sheriff...

    你知道吗 警长

    They say that dreams--

    人们总说 梦

    Dreams are memories...

    梦是记忆

    Memories of another life.

    前世的记忆

    Uh, wh-what do you believe?

    那 你怎么看呢

    I never rule out anything.

    宁可信其有 不可信其无

    Good luck, Sheriff.

    祝你好运 警长

    I do hope you find what you're looking for.

    希望你能找到你想找的东西

    0/0
      上一篇:美剧《童话镇》第71期:我觉得我很罪恶 下一篇:美剧《童话镇》第73期:没有怜悯之心的人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)